RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who wants to tell me...

Phantom

Knight
Raziel028 said:
agh! youre like a 12 year olds! come one grow up people. Its like oh i saw phantom talking to that other admin, and we dont like him, so lets make fun of and be mean to phantom. His only fault is bothering to explain himself to ppl who say hes guilty by association. why do you guys care so much about what that admin said? most of you arent even part of the dev team, and 99.9% chance thats not gonna happen anyway. bah! :shock: good night all!

Thanks...

K

Krazy_zack

Raziel028 said:
agh! youre like a 12 year olds! come one grow up people. Its like oh i saw phantom talking to that other admin, and we dont like him, so lets make fun of and be mean to phantom. His only fault is bothering to explain himself to ppl who say hes guilty by association. why do you guys care so much about what that admin said? most of you arent even part of the dev team, and 99.9% chance thats not gonna happen anyway. bah! :shock: good night all!

No...

SOME of us watched the decline and fall of what used to be a cool community called 'sphere' after shit like this started to happen....

We (read I ) don't want it to happen here...

Phantom has some hard choices. He has time invested in this project but doesn't like the way the co-admin is acting. I personally would quit if I was in his shoes. No questions asked. But I'm not him and he's not me.

Phantom watched the decline and fall of sphere as well so he can understand what I'm talking about here....

Besides like I said on IRC: "we still loves ya Phantom! We just don't like the company you keep!"

Look at it this way:

Ryan (one of the core developers) has done two things that would realy make ME pissed off if I was him.

#1 Help to make a wonderfull and FREE server emulation program.

and

#2 Go off to another country to defend your freedom.

...and this is the thanks he gets.....

Phantom

Knight
Krazy_zack said:
Raziel028 said:

No...

SOME of us watched the decline and fall of what used to be a cool community called 'sphere' after **** like this started to happen....

I am not going to reply to "posts" by people that have no idea what they are talking about.

* Krazy I am not talking to you, talking to anyone that is trying to flame Archeronne simply because of the actions taken by one of the admins who is at this time not acting on behalf of Archeronne *

So Zippy said it the best, Myself and the other Admins of Archeronne are on the sidelines waiting for what will heppen next. I won't be a part of what he plans and he has told me at least one thing, that he will leave me out of it if I so wish.

K

Krazy_zack

Phantom said:
Seven said:
This thread is made of flames it should be locked......

Wasn't Krazy just asking where the flames were and not to be a jerk :rolleyes:

Ya but that all happened after I posted...

Guess I bring out the best in people ;)

K

Krazy_zack

sh1ny said:
nah i'm not flaming , i just want to know if that admin can do this or not :?:

technically yes...

With LOTS of lawyers and money BUT ONLY if Ryan hasn't allready copywrited the RunUO name....

Oh and the worst this jerkoff can do is make them change the name (cause he has the 'copywrite') but again he would have to defend it in court....

Bet if everyone on the REAL RunUO side donated $5.00 to the lawyers fees this jerk would have to take a flying leap!

K

Krazy_zack

You STILL forgot the:

...which I do.

Comon make us all happy and tell us that you want nothing to do with what the jerk admin is doing 'copyright' -wise to RunUO

;)

You don't want to make me beg do ya?

Raiden

Wanderer
Man what a mess this all is eh?....I hadn't had a chance to read the boards all day so I finally get a chance to read them and I saw this post. Imagine if I was on the dev team...straight jacket time I think...hehe. Oh well I just played a bit of uo, spent a bit of time with the wife...deep breaths lol.

Man what an F'ing prick this admin guy is :p :D
now it's really late...night night.

Dalius

Wanderer
This thread is over.
If I see ANY MORE TALK ABOUT THIS (unless Zippy makes another thread), THEIR WILL BE DIRE CONCEQUENCES

Fire Dog has spoken!

R

Rainman

Its simple Phantom. You don't feel that you should take any heat for this, yet you do nothing to stop it? If I was part of a project that did something so disgraceful, I would resign instantly. So obviously, you must not think what they are doing is wrong.

Stuff like this happens all the time in online communities, this isn't he first, and it won't be the last. It is extremely disrespected among all real programmers. How you are still willing to be associated with them is beyond me.