RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some vendors don't buy enough

Kiwi

Knight
Some vendors don't buy enough

I'm basing this on the time I remember spending on OSI (the last time was the day after AOS came out, so it wasnt a super long time ago)

Anyway, I always remembered people selling many types of items to Provisioners, they would buy almost anything (and they always carried a thousand jewels and weapons & armor from other players) and AFAIK they don't buy much from you on RunUO

Also the mapmakers should buy all types of maps that are craftable (like city maps and etc) I'm pretty sure you can still sell them on OSI, I remember everyone exploited them because they sold for a TON and costed very cheap, but supposedly the sell prices were going to be reduced, they should still buy em from you

psz

Administrator
Blacksmith/Weaponsmiths don't buy OR sell the newer weapons (LBR+ stuff like lances).

(Fixed most of this on my own shard, of course ;->)