RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry guys i m very newbie for RunUO please help here

J

JoJo

Sorry guys i m very newbie for RunUO please help here

( i followed Ryan steps now i m in the RunUO beta 4 but how do i open the bank? can i del the first chars? how do i add castle and nightmare and other staffs..... and also why useuo is not working? can anyone help me please.... is there any other programs can let me add house horse etc.... Thanks for help ^^

K

Krazy_zack

Hey jojo have you ever been an admin of a server with any other EMU?

If not then RunUO might not be for you at this point in it's development. If I were you I would wait for a release that can be used as a public server...

Also "help me" posts should probably be posted in the "help" section of the forum....

Just FYI and my $0.02

J

JoJo

thats why i want to learn this RunUO.... i m in the RunUO beta 4 now, but useuo is not working it come out something like

Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to jaunch a JIT debugger with the following command resulted in an error code of 0x2 (2).

cordbg.exe !a 0xfc0

can anyone teach me what should i do with this? and also how to add house, horse etc.... what kind programs i still need to do it? is there any other programs are usefull? Please teach me thanks ^^

J

JoJo

yes, i got net framwork i download it from the top download section....

J

JoJo

when i start useuo why it say-

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

process id =xxxxxxxxxx thread id =xxxxxxx

can anyone help me? i dont think useuo is working... thanks

A

Allmight

Hey

Hey JoJo!

From what you have told us so far it sounds as if you have Win98 on your machine. Could you post your system specs, makes it easier for us to help you then.