RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gandix

Source Code

Hello!

I am a very happy user of Krrios' client and since i am in to coding I would very much like to have the source code for Krrios' Client if anyone has it.
I think the client is extremely good and would like to study the code to see how it is done and maybe help improving it even further :)

If you got it please drop me a PM or just write a reply here. Thanks :)

/Gandix

G

gandix

Ceday said:
writing code for client is far far away from writing a few scripts :)

I know.. I wouldn't have written what i did if had i no idea of writing clients, now would I? -As for my programming skills I write fluently the following languages: ASM, Pascal and C/C++/C#.

So still..... I would like to have the source code to study and perhaps further development.

/Gandix

psz

Administrator
If krrios wanted it to be opensource, he'd post the source.

If it's not posted, he probably doesn't want it opensourced.

Go look at Iris' sourcecode, as that IS opensource.

Phantom

Knight
gandix said:
Hello!

I am a very happy user of Krrios' client and since i am in to coding I would very much like to have the source code for Krrios' Client if anyone has it.
I think the client is extremely good and would like to study the code to see how it is done and maybe help improving it even further :)

If you got it please drop me a PM or just write a reply here. Thanks :)

/Gandix

His client is not open-souce. So this is not possible.

Please do not reply to this thread, your not going to get the source.

psz

Administrator
You angling to be banned, or... ?

As I said, look at the Iris source. It's available, and it's a running UO client.

If that's not good enough, too bad.

A: Requests are not allowed anywhere on any forum

B: RunUO and KUOC are NOT opensource, meaning you cannot have the source code

psz

Administrator
They wanna try their hand at adding a nifty new feature, but since they know they're gonna fuck it up, they'll make it an accidental virus instead?

Hrm... Maybe not.

G

gandix

Yeeeaaaasssss! Lol...wtf!? You guys are a fucking pathetic bunch of newbs without lives! I will fucking delete you now!

gandix said:
Yeeeaaaasssss! Lol...wtf!? You guys are a fucking pathetic bunch of newbs without lives! I will fucking delete you now!

you are the fucking pathetic noob here. You don't get what you want so you cry and flame. Boohoo. Cry me a river. Stfu.

psz

Administrator
Gandix: I've posted *TWICE* where you can get a UO Client's sourcecode.

Are you blind, or just braindead?

Kamron

Knight
I vote for the two :D

He says hes fluent in C++ and C etc.. why not make YOUR OWN client. And to say what psz said, you can use Iris' as a guide since it IS opensource.

Now stop bitching, get a life, and grow up.

G

GM Robin

That doesn't mean he's had time to reverse the UO client and see how it works. The Krrios Client is closed source and I don't expect that to change anytime soon but is it really so difficult to just tell him that rather then yell? Phantom, I'm just about tired of you trolling these forums like you own them as it is.

Phantom

Knight
GM Robin said:
That doesn't mean he's had time to reverse the UO client and see how it works. The Krrios Client is closed source and I don't expect that to change anytime soon but is it really so difficult to just tell him that rather then yell? Phantom, I'm just about tired of you trolling these forums like you own them as it is.

oh shutup Robin,

if you noticed I told him nicely, and he posted again like a baby begging. Actually I was never rude to him. Don't you have shards to hack or something?

joantinet

Wanderer
I am with Robin. If you dont have a life Phantom its ok, but stop bitching people. Since I registered months ago, 90% of the posts I read by you were flames, and crap like that. Everyone tells you how annoying you are, and if someone made a poll to know if people wants you in here or kicked out, I bet the answer would be TAKE YOUR BITCHY ASS OUT OF HERE.

I am usually nice to everyone, but you attitude just pisses me off... well, actually it doesnt. Its quite sad to see that there is unhappy people like you around...

PS: Buy a friend who can stand you. Gimme your pay-pal account so I will donate you 5$ for that cause.

Phantom

Knight
Give me a break guys. This guy was asking for a source code that won't ever happen.

Robin like I said, don't you got shards to hack or something? Leave me the hell alone.

joantinet said:
I am with Robin. If you dont have a life Phantom its ok, but stop bitching people. Since I registered months ago, 90% of the posts I read by you were flames, and crap like that. Everyone tells you how annoying you are, and if someone made a poll to know if people wants you in here or kicked out, I bet the answer would be TAKE YOUR BITCHY ASS OUT OF HERE.

I am usually nice to everyone, but you attitude just pisses me off... well, actually it doesnt. Its quite sad to see that there is unhappy people like you around...

PS: Buy a friend who can stand you. Gimme your pay-pal account so I will donate you 5$ for that cause.

I am very happy as long as people don't flame me like Robin did. I was nice up till he begged for the source for this client. But you know what? It really doesn't matter what I did, this guy was a lamer we said the client was closed sourced and he still pushed for it.

What have you given back to this community exactly that gives you the right tto tell me to leave?

Because I will and everything I have worked on in the last couple months will be lost. So please before you speak for 40,000 users make sure you know the facts of what it will mean for me to leave.

Also 90% of my posts are flames. I would say maybe 10% of them are. If you think otherwise well you have not read ALL MY POSTS in those months only the bad ones. Since I post so often that would be easy to do. I have a certain way of helping people. If they don't choose to do it my way, well i got a problem with them at that poiint.

Like I have a problem with you, thus your on my ignore list. Also I suggest doing the same so I don't have read your bullshit posts again.

kthnx

Status
Not open for further replies.