RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spawners??

Tiea1

Sorceror
Spawners??

Spawners in game look like small silver stones as I am told but I cannot see them. Any ideas to why and a fix?

Jeff

Lord
Tiea1;838262 said:
Spawners in game look like small silver stones as I am told but I cannot see them. Any ideas to why and a fix?

Ya, its a razor setting, you need to disable, not sure the exact name, take a look at some of the checkboxes tho.

Tiea1;838262 said:

Do you actually have any spawners on your shard? Try the command

Code:
[add spawner

and click somewhere on the ground. Do you see anything?

Tiea1

Sorceror
Jeff;838263 said:
Ya, its a razor setting, you need to disable, not sure the exact name, take a look at some of the checkboxes tho.

Thanks bunches, this did the trick.

i have some questions on this subject i made another post on the forum about it before i found this one how do u get the spawners to add more then 1 of the things listed at a time like i added orc brute , orc bomber , orc captian and a couple others to 1 spawner and it only seems to place 1 orc brute for so long then it vanishes and something else spawns for a lil bit is there a way to make it spawn more then 1 at a time ??

ive figured out the spawners now gatta use the [admin command to get to the properties to edit it so it can have more then one creature or item at a time along with a few other options :)