RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spawns Packs - Multiple Eras

nerun

Sorceror
Spawns Packs - Multiple Eras

SPAWNS PACKS
I real belive this information and files can be useful for some people. If you do not want it, surely you always wants to know how accurate or close to OSI Nerun's (My) Distro is. So here goes...

Key:
  • OSI – this spawn has OSI accuracy. Accuracy is relative to the time it was added to Distro. Method is simple: myself or other people used a free or not account to connet to OSI official server.
  • UOS – UO Stratics accuracy (UO Stratics - News - Main).
  • UA – Unknow accuracy. I did not remember and/or it was made by other people.
UO Era (pre-T2A)
(OSI) This is the first release of UO game! When it comes to life, just with Felucca facet and no other! Zippy have posted UO Rebirth saves. I just converted UO Rebirth spawners to PremiumSpawners (with a few edits). Download UO-preT2A-r96.7z file, unzip it, copy/paste at Data/Monsters, in-game use [spawngen uoclassic.map to load all the spawns.

UO T2A, UO:R, UO:TD and UO:LBR
I have no knowledge about these expansions, and no interest, so i will not publish these spawns, except if somebody post saves or ready-to-use spawns that i can convert to PremiumSpawners.

AOS Era
First of all we need to know that AOS Era has four landmasses: Felucca, Trammel, Ilshenar and Malas. So we need to spawn only that. Do not spawn Tokuno and Ter Mur. There is no custom spawn pack for AOS Era yet. You can use mainly ML Old Haven Era pack bellow. But we need to do a few changes to them, since ML made a lot of changes in Felucca and Trammel facet (example of Heartwood).

Since ML Old Haven Era spawned Felucca and Trammel in 2003, during AOS Era, and Ilshenar/Malas in 2005 (close to ML Era, but still in SE Era), we can use those spawn files as a quite accurate ones.

CLIENT: To play or run an AOS server we will need a client of version no higher than 4.0.4b2, that is the last AOS client, after it we get SE changes. I don't know if we can use another version, maybe ML setup file without patches (4.0.11d).

SE Era
I imagine the same as for AOS Era, but we need to spawn Tokuno, and ultimaIX spawn tokuno with OSI accuracy, in Dec-2004 (SE Era). So we can use ML Old Haven Era pack.

CLIENT: should be no higher than 4.0.11c (the last SE patch).

ML Era (Old Haven look)
Characteristics:
  • It is mainly Distro v5.1.6 (12-Nov-2009) plus v5.1.9 (Heartwood) and Rev.93 (Bedlam);
  • (OSI) ML dungeon maps added in Distro v5.0.8 (Jun-2009) – Erica's Mondain's Legacy Dungeon Map v.10;
  • Trammel/Feluccaspawns were developed in AOS Era (Dec-2003 to late 2004), in that time i played in Atomic Shard:
    • (UOS at least, as I can remember) Most of classic dungeons (not the new ones), wild life and wild monsters (those not in towns or dungeons, but outdoors) was a simple conversion of Bobsmart’s XML spawns (Dec-2003);
    • (OSI) Fire and Ice dungeon updated in Distro v2.0 (very before 2005);
    • (UA) Wind dungeon spawned at Distro v4.0.9 (between late 2005, and before Apr-2006);
    • (OSI) Heartwood spawned at Distro v5.1.9 (Dec-2009);
  • (OSI) Ilshenar finished at Distro v2.9 (probably Oct-2005);
  • (OSI) Tokuno spawns were developed by UltimaIX (in Dec-2004), and added in Distro v2.9 too;
  • (OSI) Malas spawns were finished at Distro v2.3 (probably Apr-2005);
    • (UOS) Improvised Bedlam map at Rev. 93 (May-2012);
CONCLUSION: I don’t know how accurate it is to a “ML Old Haven Era”, once Trammel/Felucca, Ilshenar, Malas and Tokuno spawns were not revised since date it were added to Distro. But you can use Nerun's Distro v5.1.6.

CLIENT: Up to 5.0.9.1.

SA Era (New Haven look)
Characteristics:
  • Mainly ML (Old Haven Era) with a lot of updates:
    • (OSI) Distro v5.1.7 (18-Nov-2007) – Britain farmlands and Haven Island;
    • (OSI) Distro v5.1.8 (24-Nov-2009) – Tokuno vendors and Fan Dancers Dojo dungeon;
    • (OSI) Distro v5.1.9 (09-Dec-2009) – Tokuno Icelands;
    • (OSI) Distro v5.2.0 (09-Jul-2009) – Britain Sewers;
    • (OSI) Distro v5.2.5 (04-Jan-2011) – Ter Mur vendors. Very beginning of Stygian Abyss support;
    • (OSI) Distro Rev. 7-10 (Jan/Fev-2011) – south Malas;
    • (UA) Distro Rev. 13 (Jun/2011) - reagents for Trammel and Felucca (simple conversion of MegaSpawner files);
    • (OSI) Distro Rev. 54 (Sep/2011) – Underworld;
    • (OSI) Distro Rev. 63 (Oct/2011) – Abyss and Ter Mur;
CONCLUSION: download the most recent spawns packs (Nerun's Distro). And remove High Seas PremiumSpawner. Go to Sea Market (4571 2303 0) and remove everything you see in the sea close to this point (use [wipe command).

CLIENT: Above 6.0.0 up to 7.0.8.2.

HS Era
Characteristics:
  • Mainly SA (New Haven Era) with:
    • (OSI) Distro Rev. 28 (08-Sep-2011) – Sea market (Docktown), this is the very beginning of High Seas support.
CONCLUSION: download the most recent spawns packs (Nerun's Distro).

CLIENT: From 7.0.9.0 and beyond.

ABOUT DOWNLOADS BELLOW

All them was extracted from the most recent Nerun's Distro version. Versions of that distro beyond Revision 28 included spawns to diferent expansions, just choose which expansion you want.

These downloads was placed here to people that do not use Nerun's Distro and wants just the spawn files.

Attachments

• UO-KR-SA-HS-r102.7z
    41.3 KB · Views: 64
  • UO-ML-r102.7z
    36.3 KB · Views: 57
  • UO-preT2A-r102.7z
    15.3 KB · Views: 61

Thagoras

Sorceror
Wow! This is absolutely awesome! Thank you so much nerun. This is one of the things I've been trying to figure out for a while on my server.

nerun

Sorceror
With these files you will need Nerun's Distro (see my signature for a link) or XMLSpawner. My Distro is easy to use, and you don't need to download this files, because them come with my Distro by default.