RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spells to consume more than one of the same reagent as a time

The issue i am having is that i have made a new reagent, I want 1st circle spells to use 8 of these. The issue i am having is that i can
ManaCrystal
into the consume reagent slot 8 times, but the spell will still cast if the player casting it only has 1 mana crystal. is there any way to assign a number of regeants required for a spell. that doesn't invovle me completely remaking the whole spell system ?

I am sure it is something easy. like some piece of int code i am missing somewhere that lets you assig a number to base reagent required

Soteric

Knight
You better ask questions here. Current forum is for general programming questions mostly not related to RunUO.

As for reagents. There is no short and beautiful solution for that. You can workaround the problem modifying ConsumeReagents method of MagerySpell class. You can check current spell circle and if it's the 1st one then check ManaCrystals in backpack and consume them if enough.