RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpyUO - a C# UO packet hooker

MuadDib

Wanderer
Interesting, Did some logging with KR and 2D both, now, SpyUOKR or 2.0B neither one will attach to my clients (any client version).

Before posting any screenshots etc, want to ask..... Anyone else experience this issue? Gives back Null Exception due to path1. :)

xenoglyph

Sorceror
CEO;699793 said:
Here's the info for latest client, though I think some source code modification is needed to make it work completely.

468e740b: "6.0.1.7 2D" 41A90D 5 7 434A90 7 6

434A90 is mid-instruction, but the function it's in looks like the right signature. Function starts at 0x434A80

xenoglyph

Sorceror
Here's a couple signatures I'm using to find recv function in 2D ML clients:

53 56 57 8B F9 8B 0D = start of function for older clients
8B 38 8B E9 BE (-18 bytes) = start for newer clients

and here are sigs for send function:

8D 8B 94 00 00 00 (+11 bytes) = target for older clients
0F B7 D8 0F B6 06 83 C4 04 (+9) = target for newer clients

each client should only have one instance of either of those signatures. I'll revise it if necessary.

About 3C packets (container contents), I wish to signal a bug in SpyUO interpreting:
View attachment 17171

As you can see, the first item "bottle" in a container (it is a vendor) reports hue "C0 04". But it's false, the real hue is "04 8A" that I have selected below.

Looks like somewhere a byte got eaten... and the error is drag forward reporting every strange thing. Just FYI, this container contains 4 hair dyes, 3 colored and 1 without hue.

psz;806110 said:
OSI is up to 6.0.14.0. SpyUO's none too happy

Just FYI

6.0.13.0 looks like the last functional SpyUO client. Unless someone reaches to get keys from 6.0.13.1 and 6.0.14.1.
I have tried but I get only "send: 0 recv: 0" :(

Attachments

• packet.jpg
    packet.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 95

nevar2006

Sorceror
Ive have tried to get this to compile and load using MSVS 2008 and it wont compile, i have also tried using just the EXE and it doesnt work either. Does anyone have a working copy of this program to use with client 6.0.14.1?

When i run the EXE. and try to attach to the client i get a error.

SystemDLLnotfoundException:unable to load DLL'findaddr.dll':this application has failed to start because the applicatin config is not correct
Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• spyuo error.JPG
    spyuo error.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 42
nevar2006;806117 said:
Ive have tried to get this to compile and load using MSVS 2008 and it wont compile, i have also tried using just the EXE and it doesnt work either. Does anyone have a working copy of this program to use with client 6.0.14.1?

When i run the EXE. and try to attach to the client i get a error.

SystemDLLnotfoundException:unable to load DLL'findaddr.dll':this application has failed to start because the applicatin config is not correct
Thanks in Advance

Are you using SpyUO 1 or SpyUO 2? The version 2 reports me that error even if I have installed all of VC8 runtimes.

As far as I know, only SpyUO 1 works, that is provided in this thread. I use another client.exe that is updated to 6.0.13.0 for it.

Again, would be great if someone can get keys for later versions.

nevar2006

Sorceror
after trying to use this i can no longer log in to OSI, i get a packet handler error.

**i fixed this issue by rebooting my pc

i logged into the account and started SpyUO and i get a error that says
system.exception:client not defined
at SpyUO.PacketPump.Start(Process process)
at SpyUO.Display.miAttach_Click(object sender,Event Args e)

I have also figured that once you log into the account and try SpyUO and get the error you can no longer use another uo client till you restart the computer.

nevar2006

Sorceror
excuse my ignorance on this im still new at this, but where do i put "the Key"?

thanks

ok i figure it out. it goes in the client.cfg file.

thanks anyways for the help already

MalGanis

Sorceror
First number is time date stamp of the client, you can get it using UOCH.

Basically i open client.exe with OllyDbg and i go to address of send (third number of previous version). Then i search for the sequence of commands (see image Send.jpg). If i find it thats teh new send address. Same with recieve address.

Attachments

• Recive.jpg
    Recive.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 215
  • Send.jpg
    Send.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 174