RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpyUO - a C# UO packet hooker

Xavier

Account Terminated
HellRazor;825810 said:
Thanks Xavier. Its the x x that I am confused about, where do those come from?

They specify registers that point to / hold packet data. Ive been using the same ones from other 7.x clients and it works fine.

Maybe would be a good idea to add those to this tool too. For now, just use the ones from other 7.x

HellRazor

Knight
Seer Xavier;825812 said:
They specify registers that point to / hold packet data. Ive been using the same ones from other 7.x clients and it works fine.

Maybe would be a good idea to add those to this tool too. For now, just use the ones from other 7.x

Cool, thanks again! :)

Vizit0r

Sorceror
client ver 7.0.8.0 (patch 95)

uopheiptool give next values:
Time stamp : 4C477FD2
Read EIP : 480BC0
Send EIP : 4621D0

When enabled in connect time - after shard list and before char list - clients hangs and don't answer any clicks, window don't redraws etc. in time of choosing shard 3 packets hooked.

what i do incorrect?

Maybe registers changed? how i can find\calculate them?

atdp

Sorceror
This is a modified version that can read razor packet log files while they are being written, so you don't need to mess with the client directly.
To use:
1) in razor make sure that "Enable packet logging" in the "More Options" tab is not active
2) in spyuo select Process->Attach logifile ...
3) go in the razor install folder and click the "Open" button
4) click Ok
5) in razor active "Enable packet logging" in the "More Options" tab

Attachments

• spyuomod.zip
    183.2 KB · Views: 81

Xavier

Account Terminated
nibbio;853745 said:
anyone has the 7.0.9.1 key for spyuo?

4CB4A9E0: "7.0.9.1 2D" 461DA0 5 2 4812C0 7 6

.. just got it from my friend IDA Pro :D . Neither my tool or the one in malganis' post detect this version's procedure entry points.

JesuZ

Wanderer
Possible to get keys for 5.0.1j 2D
Is there any tutorials for reading packets of client?

Like if I would like to write a own program, that keeps track of packets, where should I start?

EDIT:
How should I define clientinfo in clients.cfg, if there's now encryption between client and server?

kegmeister

Sorceror
Thanks for the update. What do i do if i get a warning popup that says: "Could not remove debug protection. Client will probably freeze after a while!"

Kons.snoK

Sorceror
kegmeister;857428 said:
Thanks for the update. What do i do if i get a warning popup that says: "Could not remove debug protection. Client will probably freeze after a while!"

Nothing, probably the code is not ready for any client OR your client does not have debug protection.
Client freezes -> first option, otherwhile second option.

ps: i will not give any information about this system..

MalGanis

Sorceror
Possible to get keys for 5.0.1j 2D
Is there any tutorials for reading packets of client?

Yes, first you have to get time date stamp. Use UOCH for this (Develpers dump).
Other values are a bit harder to find. For starters you can try to use values from version 5.0.1i or 5.0.2a.