RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SpyUO - a C# UO packet hooker

MalGanis

Sorceror
New keys:

Code:
4ACBBB02: "7.0.1.1 2D" 45FBD0 5 2 47DC75 7 6
4ACBC162: "4.0.1.1 SA" 5CF62F 3 2 5D0585 3 5

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

Anyone has any suggestions on how to convert this SpyUO encryption key to the Supporting OSI Client Encryption script?

From this: 4ACBBB02: "7.0.1.1 2D" 45FBD0 5 2 47DC75 7 6

To this: new LoginKey("7.0.10", 0x1f9c9575, 0x1bd26d6b),
new LoginKey("6.0.14", 0x2C022D1D, 0xA31DA27F),

The old Calculate Login Key worked great until 7.x.x was released. (or if you have fix that would be cool too.)

Thanks,
-Ravon

mitty

Sorceror
I log into client using stygian abyss classic andd.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I log into the client (Stygian Abyss Classic) on the test shard.
I fire up SpyUO, try and attach to client and can't?? I put in the last new keys in cfg file you posted.
What am I doing wrong?? LOL Am I picking wrong thing? Should I be starting client first with SPYUO?
Not sure how to get started, but undertsand after I get it going? I'm looking for animation packets for the new spell system. TY

Jeff

Lord
mitty;818677 said:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I log into the client (Stygian Abyss Classic) on the test shard.
I fire up SpyUO, try and attach to client and can't?? I put in the last new keys in cfg file you posted.
What am I doing wrong?? LOL Am I picking wrong thing? Should I be starting client first with SPYUO?
Not sure how to get started, but undertsand after I get it going? I'm looking for animation packets for the new spell system. TY

The newest verison of the client changed packets again, this oculd be part of the reason.

Xavier

Account Terminated
4B2A7F81: "7.0.4.3 2D" 461A20 5 2 47FE00 7 6 <-- courtesy of IDA Pro

It works, still has the same exception on what seems to be some strings.

Xavier

Account Terminated
Seer Xavier;822303 said:
4B2A7F81: "7.0.4.3 2D" 461A20 5 2 47FE00 7 6 <-- courtesy of IDA Pro

It works, still has the same exception on what seems to be some strings.

.. and an update to malganis' fixed version, and Im set, nevermind the exception.

Xavier

Account Terminated
I had thought about SpyUO and these hard addresses for intercepting data. Some of these problems may be related to Vista and Win7's dynamic imagebase. Vista and Win7 use ASLR for all native DLLs and executables. I have no idea if the UO client has relocation enabled on those OS or not, but it is possible to enable it for ANY EXE.

If this is the case, you would need provide an RVA for the functions to intercept, instead of hard addresses, and add the client's imagebase to it at runtime.

atdp

Sorceror
MalGanis;814194 said:
Version 1.03 - 10.8.2009
- SpyUO is now comaptible with 64 bit windows.
Does not work in windows xp x64: a way to make it work is to compile it as a 32 bit application and in systeminfo.cs SystemInfo.IsX64 must return false

atdp

Sorceror
MalGanis;814194 said:
Version 1.03 - 10.8.2009
Also, the loot analyzer has a bug.
In lootanalyzer.cs near line 137 where there is
Code:
if (m_CorpseContainers.ContainsKey(i.ContSerial))
{
    Mobile m = m_CorpseContainers[i.ContSerial];
put
Code:
if (m_Corpses.ContainsKey(i.ContSerial))
{
    Mobile m = m_Corpses[i.ContSerial];

Gisela

Bug Hunter
Thanks for this great program!

Here's a patch that lets it show realtime damage stats such as DPS and time spent per mob. It's rough but if there's any interest I'll clean it up and expand it.

Edit: This needs more work.. I'll post a thread when it's ready.

Xavier

Account Terminated
drak-;825473 said:
gimme 10 min, Ill dis it and get the EIPs for it. Oh, sorry dude. I forgot Olly stopped workin for me for some reason.

... another reason to not use Olly. Get IDA! :D

Try these: send: 00461A90 recv: 0047FE70 ts: 4B4F843C

Xavier

Account Terminated
http://www.luvz.us/uo/uopheiptool.rar

It contains a tool I made to get those addresses and timestamp for SpyUO. Its designed to work on the 2D client - ive not even tried it on any other. It doesnt need a help button, self-explanatory and all that. If you are looking for those values, you will know how to use this.

No, I wont support it, but if it doesnt work on a certain version or crashes, let me know and Ill check it out. Yes, I may make updates to it, but I also might never update it. AS-IS, no warrantee, no promises. I only coded it to help out a little.

Its free to use, free to distribute, I didnt make a license because I dont really care.. just leave the credit intact in the EXE, or youre a jackass! :D

Source code? No. Its written in assembly language, GUI and all. If you can read that, you can also read a disassembly, so why bother.

If anyone wants a DLL version to include in another app drop me a PM...

As Malganis previously posted:

4A5759A1: "6.0.14.2 2D" 41FA80 5 2 439125 7 6

This is
[timestamp]: "version string" [send address] x x [recv address] x x

the timestamp, send and receive are what my tool gives you. You will need to change the client version to whatever yours is at, its visible on the login screen and in props of client.exe, add the 2D to it, of course.