RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

staff admin gump.

juani

Wanderer
staff admin gump.

the [admin for admins is really cool, im wondering if theres any command to do something similar with the rest of the staff? cause ther [who kinda sux...

if i edit (by removing buttons) the admin gump... is that dangerous in any form to me (aka gms deleting accts) theres any way to acess a admin gump functionality if the buttons are not there?

Quantos

Lord
Anything inside the Admin gump can also be done by using commands. However, before you look at editing that gump and limiting yourself to using commands, I would recommend going through the documentation on the commands. You might find a viable alternative there for what you want the other staff to do.

Something else to consider is urging the staff to use a program like Pandora's Box, the link is below.

http://arya.runuo.com

juani

Wanderer
yeah, but its still usefull, for going to ppl, etc.

about the commands i dont want gms to be able to delete accounts, so ill have to modify this one too :)

Quantos

Lord
Then let the GM's use Pandora's Box, or a plethora of commands. If your fairly knowledgable in gump editing, you could always write a gump just for the GM's. Do something similar to [admin but maybe call it [gm :)