RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stat questions

gorf18

Wanderer
Stat questions

Okay for some reason on my shard playing have like 70 health when they only have like 50 str, I've searched the filed and been unable to find where this would happen, anyone able to shed some light on this.

gorf18

Wanderer
No using a fresh server install I installed a spawn map and the only thing i've done is changed the skillset.cs or whatever its called to turn on/off some anti macro code.... a default character will have more hp then str tho.

Tintamar

Sorceror
Im gonna take a guess and say you havent played UO in a while? :)

Not sure what OSI publish it was but they changed stats around a bit and how they work.

Code:
Health = (Strength / 2) + 50 then + any Hit point bonus armor/weapons you have on

http://uo.stratics.com/content/tools/statscalc.shtml

Nothing wrong with your shard :)

So if your players have 50 str
you take 50 str divided by 2 then add 50
comes out that they should have 75 hits

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Tintamar said:
Im gonna take a guess and say you havent played UO in a while? :)

Not sure what OSI publish it was but they changed stats around a bit and how they work.

Code:
Health = (Strength / 2) + 50 then + any Hit point bonus armor/weapons you have on

http://uo.stratics.com/content/tools/statscalc.shtml

Nothing wrong with your shard :)

So if your players have 50 str
you take 50 str divided by 2 then add 50
comes out that they should have 75 hits

its a simple matter to edit it so you have the same hits as str

I believe if you edit this

PHP:
		public override int HitsMax
		{
			get
			{
				int strBase;
				int strOffs = GetStatOffset( StatType.Str );

if ( Core.AOS )
				{
					strBase = this.Str;
					strOffs += AosAttributes.GetValue( this, AosAttribute.BonusHits );
				}
				else
				{
					strBase = this.RawStr;
				}

return (strBase / 2) + 50 + strOffs;
			}
		}

public override int StamMax
		{
			get{ return base.StamMax + AosAttributes.GetValue( this, AosAttribute.BonusStam ); }
		}

public override int ManaMax
		{
			get{ return base.ManaMax + AosAttributes.GetValue( this, AosAttribute.BonusMana ); }
		}

make them all the same...

I'm not sure but this may disable hit point increase

peepeetree

Sorceror
In case anyone runs across this thread and is wondering what file they are talking about, I dug around and found this code in PlayerMobile.cs which can be found under Scripts and Mobiles. Took me quite a while of digging around to figure out where I could modify this.