RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still having problems.

MadeInQuebec

Staff member
Still having problems.

I've been trying to start up a server with mono for the last week but I still never managed to get it started.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/server-support-mono/91545-startup-error.html

This thread of up is exactly the same error, and I tried what is suggested there except for "replace the svn files with the linux files from RavonTUS" because I dont quite understand what that means...

I know I sound dumb, but if anyone can tell me some step by step procedure to get that to work i'd really appreciate. I'm totally illiterate when it comes to linux :(

Here's a picture of what I have at the moment..

Attachments

• runuoproblems.PNG
    runuoproblems.PNG
    16.3 KB · Views: 38
MadeInQuebec;770917 said:
I've been trying to start up a server with mono for the last week but I still never managed to get it started.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/server-support-mono/91545-startup-error.html

This thread of up is exactly the same error, and I tried what is suggested there except for "replace the svn files with the linux files from RavonTUS" because I dont quite understand what that means...

I know I sound dumb, but if anyone can tell me some step by step procedure to get that to work i'd really appreciate. I'm totally illiterate when it comes to linux :(

Here's a picture of what I have at the moment..

Its pretty simple u need the latest svn and some of the files in there u need to replace with files that are changed so they can compile on linux . So u have to find and replace the files in the svn map and after that u can compile . if u do not replace those files then dont bother trying to compile...

ClanCC

Wanderer
Vince-Lithium;771185 said:
Its pretty simple u need the latest svn and some of the files in there u need to replace with files that are changed so they can compile on linux . So u have to find and replace the files in the svn map and after that u can compile . if u do not replace those files then dont bother trying to compile...

Don't replace files, you should use a diff program (e.g: kdiff3) to add the fixes.

MadeInQuebec

Staff member
For the right files, where should I download them.

Or for the program kdiff3, where can I download it ?