RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck at Verying screen UOGATEWAY.

ViVidos

Wanderer
Stuck at Verying screen UOGATEWAY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, i just reinstalled my UO:SE and UO Gateway recently, i've been out of the country studying abroad, and i couldn't play and now im back, and i really want to start playing. I used to play all the time on the same computer, when I tried to log in osi. Ij ust typed in my deactivated account just to see if it would go PAST Verying account and it said This account has been blocked etc etc etc. So that means that I CAN Connect. It's just something with my gateway, i've tried uninstalling both of them already, and reinstalling but I cannot connect to ANY Uogateway shard, it just stops at veryifing account and doesnt go anywhere. It doesn't FREEZE it just doesn't connect? Any suggestions?