RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Suggestion] RunUO.com

S

Seven

[Suggestion] RunUO.com

To Ryan & Co.

I just wanted to say thanks for letting us have our sigs back. But I know you might get frustrated with sigs being huge and stuff. I was reading threw some of the rules @ phpbb.com and found the sig rule. Maby you should add it to your collection?
[code:1]Signatures may contain up to five lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image, valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 60px high, 468px wide and 6KB in size. Signatures containing an image this large may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 30px high may include up to three lines of small size text or two lines of normal size text. Images of 15px height or less may allow up to three lines of normal size text or four lines of small size text.[/code:1]
The image size should be about the size of my image sig...not sure about the total size of the text + sig though ;)