RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions on how to add NEW paperdolls?

dragonfyre

Traveler
I have some images I would like to make NPCs in a particular city. (only dwarf etc). Any clue on how I can do this? Besides adding the gumps the .mul data. Even with clients/runuo with races, there isn't a reference (that I saw) that gives them a certain paperdoll reference. Maybe I'm missing something. Any suggestions welcome, but negative ones... =P

Dian

Sorceror
replacing the art in the *.mul files is the only way. Well, you must add them into the mul files anyways. You could add them without replacing, but you would also need to change some scripts to use the new ones too, which may be more difficult than just replacing the existing ones.

dragonfyre

Traveler
Okay. My thoughts exactly. I suppose I'll take a race system and cut it down as far as I need to just give NPCs the appearance of the gumps I want. Perhaps I will share once I get it done.