RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Support for items

Z

Zaine

Support for items

Some items, like most armor do not have gloves and helmets...but to make them just go into the tweak options (props) of say..plate legs then change the item id number to whatever item you want and (if it is in that armor set it should be a close number) then there are a few more adjustments like where it can be equipped and what type it is but that is pretty much it. Just experiment.

R

Rainman

I just sent an updated script for all armor, including helmets and gloves now. Should be 99% bug free :)

Krrios fixed layer issues and AR issues (the AR value will now be for the entire suit rather than each piece, it will % each piece automatically. Therefor OSI type armor of 1.8 AR will work perfectly).

Beta 3 is the place to be! :)

Kardall

Wanderer
awesome, release it, quick.
I'm dying over here...

And, lets get some freakin spells rolling out. Lets all script 1 spell each.

there's 33 more to go (judging from Beta 2)

33 Scripters... can't be that hard to find 33 of them... I can sure as hell try to make one...