RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

switching scripting styles

kkjjkk

Wanderer
switching scripting styles

anyone know what program is good to switch all the runuo scripts to delphi scripts?

Nochte

Wanderer
runuo has absolutely nothing to do with graphics. visual effects are handled completely by the client. you're on the wrong forum. run over to UO's developer's boards and ask them to code their game in delphi (and then cry when the laugh at you).

kkjjkk

Wanderer
how sad you people call yourselves scripters and you can't even format an emulator game into something completely differnt....no wounder y'all are stuck here with no real scripting jobs unlike me. please go back to school.

WarAngel

Wanderer
You don't have a 'scripting job' because there's no such thing. Nice try at pulling that one out of your ass.

Anyway, since you're so damn awesome and Delphi is so damn awesome, just write your own emulator in Delphi.

Nochte

Wanderer
kkjjkk;634173 said:
how sad you people call yourselves scripters and you can't even format an emulator game into something completely differnt....no wounder y'all are stuck here with no real scripting jobs unlike me. please go back to school.

That has to be the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard.
I think I just found my sig.
I have never called my self a "scripter," ever. I, and many others around here, are, have been, and always will be programmers.
Now, aside from rewriting every line of code into this god-language you're talking about, how do you suppose we "format the emulator game?"
gg.

Kenny164

Sorceror
kkjjkk;634173 said:

I really want to know what your job is, lol!

PS.. Nice spelling!

Nott32

Wanderer
@Kenny164 You killed kenny.

WOW this guy is a complete idiot :p, he is calling us idiots and he cant even spell.