RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you... from the bottom of my heart

Bowley

Wanderer
congrats Ryan and good to hear from ya. Ill remain in revelation and help out if possible**

**remaining player. aim me sometime @ BowleyHybridUO (the aim is a bit confusing as i dont really play hybrid much anymore)

Kingllama

Knight
Ryan i want to thank you for everything you've made my teenage hood in a sense of game playin'. You and your team have changed the way alot of us play games and enjoy games. So to say im glad your family is doing great now. If you want to keep the title of biggest free shard which i hope you try too hybrid will need some major improvements.

Podunk

Sorceror
Awsome to hear the good news, havent giving up on Rev yet still playing everyday! just about done with my last gimp skill so i can provide a well stocked vendor house for the new players i hope to be comming;> BowleyHybrid is our guild Leader (Trade Inc) we are active now on rev and account for about half the players ;P hit us up sometime for some good old fun!

Lady Aradea

Sorceror
Congrats Ryan :) Always nice to hear good news. Thanks for you and the RUO teams hard years of working with us to better a game platform we all love. Nice to know that you all are in better spirts and health. Now for the FUN of baby cry's and dirty nappies and snuggles that make your heart melt. Welcome to the hardest job you will EVER do... being a parent... hehehehehehe!! Best wish to you all....

Sierra Joyce

Sorceror
Ryan, I didn't know any of what you have shared till I just logged in for the first time in months. RunUO will always have a special place in my heart as will Ultima. I know Revelation was your baby but evidently Dax said, "Move Over!"

I will say a prayer for your wife. Tell her yet another soul wanted her to know her husband is greatly admired and rightly held in esteem by many. I truly wish your family, and your "labors of love", all the blessings of this world; And the ones we create!

-Sierra Joyce

schip

Wanderer
Ryan-

Hey i'm new to shard ! I'm 2 months in. Just wanted to say, God bless, and hope everything works out for the best as it should. Never met you yet, but i can't tell you howmuch I appreciate both you and your colleagues hard work on this shard. I just joined but look to having a good time when i'm on. Thanks,

Thanks again,

SCHIP
[email protected]

Chaos

Sorceror
Congrats on the baby Ryan, glad everything went smooth. Hope your wife is happy as can be and you guys are doing well. All my love.

- Mike

Chaos

Sorceror
Always. You blocked me from congratulating you on Facebook. Though we may disagree on political type crap, you'll always be my brother. If I had to call internationally to congratulate you and wish you 3 well I would have. Get e-stalked sir. <3

adamg6284

Squire
thank you, ryan for providing us with runUO and your servers. i'm glad to hear you and your family are doing good.

MasterM

Administrator
Glad to hear you're doing much better now Ryan. Revelation still has a lot of promise, and I'm happy that it will be able to reach its full potential in the future.