RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Big Jump

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
Ok ok i'm tired to playing in the kiddy pool, i'm going to the board here and about to start the job in installing UO Architect to our shard, this project looks huge ! And tbh i don't yet understand all the connects i'm going to have to make , so my server is fully backed up LOL (you only have to make that mistake once to learn) I also downloaded the UOart_toolbox and UO files_7_1_2013 , so i think i have everything i need to BLOW things up LOL . Anyhow my invisible friends........pull up a seat, sit back and get some popcorn, this is going to be one ell of a ride !

Ok ok i'm tired to playing in the kiddy pool, i'm going to the board here and about to start the job in installing UO Architect to our shard, this project looks huge ! And tbh i don't yet understand all the connects i'm going to have to make , so my server is fully backed up LOL (you only have to make that mistake once to learn) I also downloaded the UOart_toolbox and UO files_7_1_2013 , so i think i have everything i need to BLOW things up LOL . Anyhow my invisible friends........pull up a seat, sit back and get some popcorn, this is going to be one ell of a ride !

wtf