RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Logo

T

Tiggermcat

The Logo

Your the First public .Net not the First overall, I rember a week after .Net someone trying to get be on the .net bandwagon and I flat out told him ".Net sucks its buggy and there already virs out for it by a 17 year old girl, Maybe when they fix it" So He did start to code a server and it doesn't look likes he on your team so your still second, unless you started before it came out :) Sorry I just like to be a pain in the ass :)

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Im not here to split hairs with you. This server has been in development since well before .NET was public. It was just dormant for a very long time. You can knock the .NET framework all you'd like but I've been developing on it for a while now and I love it. I would just ask that you keep negativity away.. this is an extremely fun project, its based on that one thing... fun.. everyone is excited. If you dont want to be a part of that then dont... just dont bring your sarcasm and negativity here.

Thanks.

Falkarma

Wanderer
Being in C# make the project very interesting I think. I've tryed it but I never saw something big created in this language, except the krrioss's client.

At first I wanted to code MulBuilder in C#, but I finaly stayed in my old MFC stuff. Looking a this, I think that maybe I should have created in C# after all.

E

Ezuret

Ryan said:
Im not here to split hairs with you. This server has been in development since well before .NET was public. It was just dormant for a very long time. You can knock the .NET framework all you'd like but I've been developing on it for a while now and I love it. I would just ask that you keep negativity away.. this is an extremely fun project, its based on that one thing... fun.. everyone is excited. If you dont want to be a part of that then dont... just dont bring your sarcasm and negativity here.

Thanks.

I nice fresh start =) Good to see you back on top Ryan. Good luck with the whole thing and I do hope you keep the negativity away. Can't wait to test this baby out. Will Worldbuilding be as easy as before? If not, No more love for Ryan :p

D

Dalius.Old

First .NET Powered Server that everyone knows about is basically the same thing as the current slogan thing.