RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This better?

Kiwi

Knight
This better?

clothing still needs tweaks I know :)

A

AlejandroX

laf. People are gonna come into your shard and think it's packed. Whoa! :D

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
hay can you set it up to where it may make an npc generate a copy of a player randomly as well might be funny to run across one self maybe even die from your doubles hand
:twisted:

S

Sum Yung Guy

You should make the Player mimicing NPCs have ghost when they die, and they seek out healers or run up to players and say OoO and when they res they seek out there corpse... that would easily fool some alot of people into thinking there weird players.

Kiwi

Knight
Blah, I'm not going for real players =/

Just having them say random humorous things and walk around, so I can mass tile them and see how laggy I can get

A

AlejandroX

Plus if you're ever lonely you can talk to them...hug them...you know, that old chestnut. :shock:

Revan

Sorceror
I want to sit down and watch these guys too!
I couldn't find it in the scripts section...
I just love it so much, please share it! :)

Voran

Wanderer
Lol!
That's looking ever more awesome, Kiwi!
Couple of suggestions...
Maybe re-code the ethereal mounts so that when they aren't being ridden they die?
Add a couple of Ghost Varient waderers - one a dead guy who just runs around ooooOOOoooOOing, one a guy with a dead bonded pet following him saying "plz res ostard!"
Add some bank macro ones :) Maybe as a seperate class so they only spout it near a banker?
Hmmm...
Maybe a guy spamming "Gate to vendor house!" and opening a gate... Dunno how dable that is, or where you'd like the gate too... Maybe the Liche Lord room...

S

soundwav

hey could you script them to buy and sell things from one another hehe and talk to each other that would be funny. like have some of them yelling "Selling Blah blah blah" and then have some that if they hear that they move up and buy the item and then they will turn around and sell some random thing they have. and have some saying random things that others respond to and have those say things the first guy responds to and back and forth haha that would be funny and loads of fun to watch

Kiwi

Knight
The speech files do emphasize on "bank" and all its variants

I'm actually reconsidering what I should do with these npcs..

Thinking about making them "Fake Players" instead of just "bank sitters" and creating multiple speech files (greetings, farewells, ghosts, roleplayers, acronyms (lol, etc), questions, answers,) things like that.. it would all be just for fun of course.. :p

Guardian

Wanderer
question

Kiwi,
which program do you use to do with what he/she appears those options there on top in your bar?
doesn't he seem UOASSIST to be not?
Which is?