RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thou shalt view...

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Thou shalt view...

8 Mile!

That movie was BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alkiser

Administrator
dont try and compare the ring to 8 mile thats like comparing UOX to RunUO... we all know whats better.

S

Sum Yung Guy

Alkiser said:
dont try and compare the ring to 8 mile thats like comparing UOX to RunUO... we all know whats better.
lmao

Severe

Sorceror
Thanks for the warning... Since I am living in The Netherlands it will last for about 6 months before US movies will be released here you make a nice warning system ;)
I think it will score overehere though... Eminem is one of the actors?

"a drama set against the 1995 hip-hop scene in Detroit"

Nothing beats Beat Street imho :)

chad

Wanderer
This thread really reminded me how old I am. I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about.

S

soundwav

i wasnt comparing the 2 movies

ryan said 8 mile was bad A$$ meaning good or awesome

and i was stating "the ring" was good also

Severe

Sorceror
Aha bad a$$...
Got me confused.. oh well I don´t like Eminem too much so no big loss I guess ;)

This thread really reminded me how old I am.
Hehe well Beat Street was released in 1984..
it contains music of
Afrika Bambaataa/Soul Sonic Force/Shango, Kool Moe Dee, and Grandmaster Melle Mel and the Furious Five

oh man... I´m old

Voran

Wanderer
Grandmaster Melle Mel
GM Bard, right?
*has never heard of any of these people*
Wait... weren't the Furious Five a group of youg vandals with a dog who used to smash old ladies windows, molest perfectly innocent criminals, and get smashed on "ginger" beer?

Quinox

Sorceror
I'm gonna have to go with soundwave on this. The Ring is F***in awesome. Haven't seen 8 mile yet. I'd say I might go see it tomorrow, but I think i'm gonna go see The Ring again instead. By the way, guys, bring a date. ;) ;)

Jediman

Sorceror
Its like Castlevania games...compared to the rest Harmony of Dissonance sucks since its easy and short and god what a waste of 30 bucks...next up, circle of the moon :)

Oh and Jackass, HELL YES! DAMN FUNNIEST MOVIE YET!

A

AlejandroX

I just recieved TTT from a friend in the industry. The music is not implemented but I love it. Some huge changes from the actual book though. You'll enjoy it.

A

AlejandroX

k, nobody took the bait. I was hoping for GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIES

Stacato

Wanderer
Jack Ass

sure was, sure was ...
just gotta love that toy care scene ... when the doc speaks in spanish ...
i had such a bad laughing fit, that my room mates thought i was having an asthma attack ...

T

thetruth

Jedi (whom i shall hereby refer to as "Quasi-Gandalf") we all know you won't take a date to those movies. STFU. THX.