RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts of suicide...

Have you even contemplated suicide?

• Yes I have...

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • Never have even contemplated it...

Votes: 31 34.4%

• Total voters

Fixxxer

Sorceror
An educated opinion is an opinion of what that persons thinks based on what books they have read. Talking to insane people everyday and trying to understand what they are thinking dosent make you an expert in anything other they trying to talk insane. Ive talked to many councilors and they all are the same, well this is not a science and we dont have any for sure answers, so do the math there. No matter what you say an educated opinion is still just a person opinion of a person based on their knowledge of the subject matter and their personal experiences. You can think about that a bit and see what you come up with on what an opinion is... AGAIN. Common sense might help you out a bit here as well if you need an defination of that just let me know cause I got them all at my figure tips ;)

Also fact in psychiatry changes as we go on living, if you dont believe me then just look at what what was facts 60 years ago and what is fact now. If you knew what you were talking about then you would see that you are just wrong in saying what you have said other then about me being a retard cause for someone like you to call me a retard really means nothing at all but refects what you are really showing about yourself by your pathetic attempts at wit.

The funny thing is cause after that pathetic attempt of "owning" all I see if you looking like a moron and me restated the same point again over and over to the same people. You have taken this from me just stating my opinion to having to look up the definations for you about some very common words that a 40 year old should know by now. You saying you know anything about me shows your stupidity, you have no idea what my education is where I was educated any what courses I took. My generalizations are pretty basic because when I talk about suicide in general this is my opinion, that you can not have an opinion of your own and have to try to defend others with their statments shows your sheep like behavior, just follow the herd so you can get more karma LOL. Anyways like I said before this subject is boring like the ones trying to out wit others by stupidities, and now you can bullshit the rest and try to get more karma off of me ;)

If you dont like or cant handle other peoples opinions then maybe you shouldnt troll through these forums.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Stating that it's your "opinion" to hide the fact that you are a callous and ill-informed individual doesn't cut it. Sorry.

Courageous

Wanderer
WarAngel;708528 said:
Stating that it's your "opinion" to hide the fact that you are a callous and ill-informed (sic) individual doesn't cut it. Sorry.

There you go again, you misspelled "retard".

C//

HellRazor

Knight
Fixxxer;708522 said:
An educated opinion is an opinion of what that persons thinks based on what books they have read.

Damn, you're ignorant.

You can't have an educated opinion if you don't even have a basic understanding of wtf you are talking about.

You become educated by actively seeking out and analyzing information, usually from multiple sources. This, sometimes combined with personal experiences, can form the basis of an educated opinion.

It's not just based on what you coincidentally may or may not have come across in your life up to that point. If that were true, no one would have to go out of their way to learn anything, and we'd all be experts on everything.

Being educated involves research, the ability to analyze information, the use of logic and critical thinking, and the ability to learn. And the realization that there are people in the world that know a hell of a lot more about the topic than you do.

All of which is too hard for you, so you fall back to your "lazy man's opinion" which is based on pretty much nothing except for your personal bias'.

Talking to insane people everyday and trying to understand what they are thinking dosent make you an expert in anything other they trying to talk insane.

I guess the concept of research and scientific study is too much for you to wrap your tiny little mind around.

Ive talked to many councilors and they all are the same, well this is not a science and we dont have any for sure answers, so do the math there.

Millions of individuals who have successfully been treated for various mental illnesses by doctors disagree with you.

No matter what you say an educated opinion is still just a person opinion of a person based on their knowledge of the subject matter and their personal experiences.

You aren't very bright, are you?

If that were true, than all opinions would be educated opinions, and everyone who had a relative with cancer would be an expert on cancer.

You can think about that a bit and see what you come up with on what an opinion is... AGAIN. Common sense might help you out a bit here as well if you need an defination of that just let me know cause I got them all at my figure tips ;)

Your fingertips must be near your asshole, because that's where you keep pulling them from.

Also fact in psychiatry changes as we go on living, if you dont believe me then just look at what what was facts 60 years ago and what is fact now.

Facts don't change, theories and methods of treatment change. There is a lot we DON'T know, and there is also a lot we DO know.

Maybe, just maybe, 60 years of scientific research by millions of people tends to bring new information to light, resulting in new medicines, revised theories, and new methods of treatment.

But hey, according to you, it's all bullshit, psychiatry isn't a science and psychiatrists don't know anything.

Like I said, you should publish your findings and revolutionize the field.

If you knew what you were talking about then you would see that you are just wrong in saying what you have said other then about me being a retard

Do you realize you just agreed with me that you are a retard?

cause for someone like you to call me a retard really means nothing at all but refects what you are really showing about yourself by your pathetic attempts at wit.

And here I thought you were enjoying my comedic genius.

The funny thing is cause after that pathetic attempt of "owning" all I see if you looking like a moron and me restated the same point again over and over to the same people.

No, I'm restating it to you and you alone. But it's ok, because I know that sometimes smart people have to repeat things to stupid people a few times before things can really sink in.

You have taken this from me just stating my opinion to having to look up the definations for you about some very common words that a 40 year old should know by now.

Now that you have learned how to look them up, you should learn how to spell them. After that we can work on forming proper sentences.

You saying you know anything about me shows your stupidity, you have no idea what my education is where I was educated any what courses I took.

I'm gathering that English 101 wasn't one of the courses you "took".

My generalizations are pretty basic because when I talk about suicide in general this is my opinion, that you can not have an opinion of your own and have to try to defend others with their statments shows your sheep like behavior, just follow the herd so you can get more karma LOL.

Has it ever dawned on you that the herd is so large because the herd is right? But you go right ahead and wander down that lonely path of ignorance.

Anyways like I said before this subject is boring like the ones trying to out wit others by stupidities, and now you can bullshit the rest and try to get more karma off of me ;)

You keep saying that, but then you keep coming back. Are you a masochist?

If you dont like or cant handle other peoples opinions then maybe you shouldnt troll through these forums.

It must be your sparkling personality that keeps bringing me back.

Courageous

Wanderer
No, I'm restating it to you and you alone. But it's ok, because I know that sometimes smart people have to repeat things to stupid people a few times before things can really sink in.

Sometimes people have to be hit by a hammer before they will take the trouble to listen.

C//

Joeku;708680 said:
That doesn't make sense... it's not even funny...
You suck.
Yes it does. Everyone read that between the lines of your post. You say 'I'm gay' in every post you make, actually.