RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tides

Etalicus

Sorceror
Tides

:evil:

i realise map editing would probably be needed but what about the oceans tides going in and out possibly cause boats to become stranded or even destroyed or cant set up treasure hunts where you can only find the loot when its night time

what you think about it?

:twisted:

Kiwi

Knight
I'm pretty sure RunUO will just come packaged as a simple, everyday shard, with the regular UO systems, some to OSI standard, some not.

I don't know if you are suggesting the RunUO staff add all these things you post, or if you want them to make it possible to script, because I don't want to download the latest RunUO only to find all these extra things I never wanted :?

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:

your probably right but i thought whta the hell let see if we can make the surounding react like they in life :)

:twisted:

A

AlejandroX

Though this idea seems impossible, most of our suggestions are good and would make the server better I think.

D

DSimmon

Have to set up an endurace factor, and fun things like exposure could kill you. What the hell, could even through in that if you ate b4 you started to swim, your character could get cramps.
But a drifting factor on ships would be cool. Would require use of an anchor to stable oneself.

ArconX

Wanderer
DSimmon said:
Have to set up an endurace factor, and fun things like exposure could kill you. What the hell, could even through in that if you ate b4 you started to swim, your character could get cramps.
But a drifting factor on ships would be cool. Would require use of an anchor to stable oneself.

Can you swim now on UO (OSI), havent checked there for years so dont know it anymore :(

I know with the new expansion & the sea horses a few people where talking about swimming ability but dont know if OSI ever added it?