RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time System

Aeolus

Sorceror
That's awesome news- I'm still anticipating it's release... and gumps?!?! That's even better!! You're my hero!:D

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Morxeton said:
Version 2.0.0 is coming along very nicely. I will be pushing back its release to add gumps for customizing the system. The [TS commands will still exist.

Gumps will be very nice to help tailor the system.....can i add one suggestion though?

one problem i had when setting it up properly had to do with the darkest hour thing....how about allowing you to set starting hours for everything...including darkest hour?

set day start @ (hour)
Set Night start @ (hour)
Set darkest hour @ (hour)

that way, there is no calculating minutes and getting something or other off kilter when trying to set everything up....just a thought

either way, i love your system and plan to take full advantage of the new version once it comes out

Liacs

Sorceror
Updated for RUNUO 2.0

Hallo Morxeton,

I updated your scripts for RUNUO 2.0

I hope you don't mind me posting them?

I am not 100% sure though that it is running smoothly. Had to make some awkward changes. But it compiles :) and until now it is running ok on my testshard.

Have fun!

Installation: drop into your custom and replace the files in the CORE-folder. There is NO OTHER CHANGE needed (I just left the documentation in, but it is already done).

Lia

Lia

Attachments

• TimeSystem.rar
    45.4 KB · Views: 47
Hallo Morxeton,

I updated your scripts for RUNUO 2.0

I hope you don't mind me posting them?

I am not 100% sure though that it is running smoothly. Had to make some awkward changes. But it compiles :) and until now it is running ok on my testshard.

Have fun!

Installation: drop into your custom and replace the files in the CORE-folder. There is NO OTHER CHANGE needed (I just left the documentation in, but it is already done).

Lia
Thanks Lia! I needed this update :)

Liacs

Sorceror
@ Alain Delocke: *blushes but looks flattered* hey, I am just trying to help people here. Nothing more. No need to make me blush, you hear? :eek:

RANCID77

Wanderer
Liacs said:
Hallo!

Again something new. As I realized that the wristwatch jmschuhmann posted wayyyy ago http://forums.runuo.com/showthread.php?t=36949&highlight=wristwatch didn't work with it. So I put it into the clocks.cs.

I hope you like it! Again, credits just taken for changing, not for creating!!! :)

Replace clocks.cs in your time system folder with this one and have fun!

Lia

Morexton is my best bud i talk to him daily and having just run across this i am confident that he will be very pleased that someone out there was kind enough to do that for him since work has been killing him and he hasnt had much time for any of the stuff he enjoys to do.. Thank you very much for doin this.. We both appreciate your work.

I have checked and I have made the correct changes, but I get this error. Can someone suggest where I have gone wrong?

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Time System v1.1.12/Time System.cs:
CS0246: Line 686: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 907: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
CS0246: Line 914: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
CS0246: Line 1657: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not b
e found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Evil Jason

Sorceror
On each of the lines of the script listed, you need to change

Code:
Server.Commands.Register

to

Code:
CommandSystem.Register

Also make sure you have

Code:
using Server.Commands;
in the list of systems being used at the top of the file.

Instead of

Code:
using Server.Scripts.Commands;

~Evil Jason

Liacs

Sorceror
or: just use my timesystem.rar file a few posts above. That is the one I updated for RUNUO 2.0. If you want it with a working wristwatch, replace the clock.cs file by the one I also posted afterwards.

Have fun!

:)

Lia

Arrrr

Wanderer
Version 2.0.0 is coming along very nicely. I will be pushing back its release to add gumps for customizing the system. The [TS commands will still exist.
I know this could be considered like necroposting grandmaster, but ... what happened with this? I'm curious.

Dian

Sorceror
NecroPosting, LOL, now thats a good one!

It seems like someone had somewhat taken over the system and updated a little.. but the guy that did it has long moved on from Ultima stuff, unfortunately. Still though, the system should work just fine.. if anything just might need a couple things updated to the newer code versions of .Net Framework and RunUO.

Dian

Sorceror
or: just use my timesystem.rar file a few posts above. That is the one I updated for RUNUO 2.0. If you want it with a working wristwatch, replace the clock.cs file by the one I also posted afterwards.

Have fun!

:)

Lia

Guess I should have scrolled up one more post, lol. Nice :)