RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TMap Book

haazen

Sorceror
TMap Book

I saw a request for this and it was said none has been written. I wrote this a few years back. I have done tons of changes since then and tied it into other scripts. So this is from an archive I had. My latest version is tied to many other scripts like PlayerMobile, BaseCreature and others so It would be impossible to release what I use now. But I did test this and it seems to work well for the basics. Because I pulled this from an archive of mine, please let me know if it compiles and runs as expected. If it has errors, please post them also.

The TMap book can hold up to 32 maps, deciphered or not. If the map has not been deciphered, it says that. If the map is deciphered, there is an additional button "View". The view button opens a gump and shows the rough area that the map is in. This is good for planing your treasure hunting trip. You can see if the map is in the area you are or you can find a few maps in a similar area and head out with a plan in hand.

Just unzip and drop in your Custom script folder.

I hope you enjoy this and moreover, I hope this version works.

Attachments

• TMapBook.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 269

Soultaker

Sorceror
Haazen i love you thanks!!!!

Definately Major +++ Karma for you!!!!

I LOVE Tmaps!!!!!

Thanks
Soultaker

p.s. Worked Perfectly on RunUO 2.0 RC2 & RunUO 2.0 RC1
just tested them