RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Town Guards

Was looking in the script I guess I should say the GuardedRegion.cs Script for a way to turn off the town Guards in a town. It doesn't matter it could be Trinsic, Moonglow what ever just not finding it. Am I even able to turn them off? Thanks for any help you can give

Moongoose,

jingz2k2

Sorceror
I think it's in your data folder. The Region.xml

Look for Bucaneer's Den section and compare with other towns. Hope that helps!

Ok this is what I found.
region type="TownRegion" priority="50" name="Buccaneer's Den">
<rect x="2612" y="2057" width="164" height="210" />
<rect x="2604" y="2065" width="8" height="189" zmin="0" />
<go x="2706" y="2163" z="0" />
<music name="Bucsden" />
<guards disabled="true" />
- <region>
<rect x="2712" y="2080" width="16" height="16" />
<rect x="2712" y="2096" width="8" height="8" />
<rect x="2664" y="2232" width="24" height="8" />
<rect x="2672" y="2240" width="16" height="8" />
<logoutDelay active="false" />
</region>
I think if I add the line < guards disabled="true" /> If I add it to vesper in the same way should disable the guards.. If im not right please let me know

Ok it worked, For most of you this was a simple fix but for anyone that is looking for this answer then here. Go to your Data file and look for the Regions XML doc just like jingz2k2 had said. Find the bucs din code and all I did was cheat. I copied the <guards disabled="true"/> from the scrpit and paste it under the line<music name="trinsic"/> because this is where i want my town event to happen. Trinsic. if anyone has questions please ask it worked for me just fine.
Thank you so much jingz2k2 for your direction it was a big help.

Moongoose24