RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Weapons

T

Triple

Training Weapons

Here a pack of training weapons i made on my own its super cool just add it in your custom scipt folder and your ready to go exsample:

.......scripts/customs/

this packet comes with:
Training Katana
Training Kryss
Training Mace
Training bow

with these weapon are equip it only does 1 damage and it swings fast so the skills can gain fast

and thats about it if your having trouble just ask ;)

Enjoy.....

Attachments

• Training Weapons.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 143
T

Triple

oh um lol sry about that im a yah new guy :confused: dont really know much of things around here.

T

Triple

Killamus said:
I made a bunch of these a bit ago.. complete with vendor and all.

you dont really need vendor all you need is a vendor stone and just add these items to them and its that easy :)

Alis

Wanderer
Triple did you use the old training weapons and modify some names or did you do it from 0 :) this has been allready posted :)

T

Triple

Alis said:
Triple did you use the old training weapons and modify some names or did you do it from 0 :) this has been allready posted :)

no i didnt i did these on my own i never mofied these from old training weapons or anything i didnt even think somone had posted training weapons i here thats y i posted mine

T

Triple

if you change skill req yah you chould change skills to raise

msondey89

Wanderer
i knew that much

i ment if you [props the training wep would there be a box that says something along the lines of "Skill this wep trains"