RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trammel vs felucca

K

kmasse

trammel vs felucca

ok on osi i know that there are differences between trammel and felucca..
are these differences implented in runuo?
why do i start in felucca insted of trammel?

Phantom

Knight
Because thats just where you start. I believe you can change the location you start at and even what plane you start on. You should look through the files, see if you can find it.

Lord Sidius

Wanderer
yea if you go into the charactor creation script you can find that you can change it so when someone loggs they will start where yoou want them...

K

kmasse

ok there was 2 questions does anybody know this one?:

"on osi i know that there are differences between trammel and felucca..
are these differences implented in runuo?"

B

Basty

kmasse said:
ok there was 2 questions does anybody know this one?:

"on osi i know that there are differences between trammel and felucca..
are these differences implented in runuo?"

may be he means Anoter world or something like that :shock: as my curious I want to know too

how to create the another world and how to travel between worlds :?:

Lord Sidius

Wanderer
well for the most part trammel and fel look somewhat the same however on osi fel is a major pvp world the maps look the same....

Kendrel

Wanderer
OSI Trammel vs. Felluca?

TRAMMEL
No PVP (other than guild mates) in trammel. (No fighting, snooping, stealing, or anything against another player, period)
No looting of other people's corpses or their kills. Even if their corpses are bones! (Simply won't allow you to)
Haven is newbie town and has a different layout than Ocollo. (DIF Files)
Dungeon Khaldun can't be accessed here.
Recalling across T2A or to T2A is allowed.
Faction stones not accessable.

Felluca
PVP allowed (Faction, WAR, PK, whatever), stealing, snooping, etc.
Looting of player corpses and others kills (may turn you grey)
Ocollo is normal map / statics.
Dungeon Khaldun can be accessed in T2A in Fel only.
Can't recall into or across T2A at all, have to use teleporters (fairly recent)
ALL Faction stones are located in FEL as well.

That's about all I can think of. Other than a few DIF files, the map is the same, just some of the rules change...

K

kmasse

Tnx a very good answer!
But are these differences applied on runuo beta 12????

Lord Sidius

Wanderer
if that is how you want it...it is your shard and you can make it how you want...if you want no pvp in tramel then that is how it can be and you change facets by the pub moongates or using the [props on the player and changing the map to trammel or ilshenar or fel...

C

Clone

I think he means like in fel the trees bushels etc are leafless where as in tram they are not

K

kmasse

*sigh*
I´ll make it simple.....
Kendrel explaned the differences....
Are these differences built in, in a standard install of beta 12?
For example, are PVP not allowed in trammel?
And so on.....

Kendrel

Wanderer
Sorry Kmasse... Can't really tell you about RunUO tram / fel rules as I only allow Fel on my server. Helps a little when people can police each other. Fewer punks wandering around... Anyway, I only have Fel and Ilshenar running. I haven't tried PvP on my own server in Ilshenar (which should be almost the same rules as Trammel. But I really don't know what comes stock when you first extract it anymore.

Anyone???

ervin

Wanderer
I always wondered why bother having fairy land on a private shard... arent the people playing there gonna be under your surveilance (spelling... been up a while) anyway? so if they somehow upset your friends into losing some gold or something you can ban those mischeif makers instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are built in auto altho i have no clue havnt bothered going to trammel... imho u might aswell keep everyone on the same map otherwise they will never meet each other :)