RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with RadMap Copy

Tatti

Sorceror
Hello there!

I've got a problem with the RadStar map copying program. So practicly what happens is that it works just perfect otherwise but doesn't copy statics as it would be asked to. Map by itself goes in perfectly, however as you can see from my picture the statics are quite not what they should be.

I tried to copy some of Skara Brae on top of Britain's castle so those rainbowy posts and such should look like houses. The picture has the look on that spot with CentrED and also my settings with RadMap. If anyone can't give me a direct answer of what I'm doing wrong.. I would greatly appreciate some pictures of you guys using this thing and it working/not working to compare with!

A few notes:
- I actually tried this several times, seems like the items it generates aren't always wood posts etc but it selects one item which it generates (unused, wooden wall, ankh). The colours are random as well.
- All numbers on the settings are dividable by eight (I double checked) so it should not be the problem.
- The file paths in RadMap are pre-ML maps and they should have exactly same files save for copied parts.
- I'm not sure what "save into memory" is supposed to do with RadMap, however CentrED would no longer work or create a new xml-file if I would leave that checked.

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 13