RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to get my server online

Trying to get my server online

I have been trying for awhile to get my server public. I can get on it, and other computers in my house can get on. I have tried everything I have been able to find on the forums. I am no longer behind a router as of today, which I suppose could be a good thing considering I opened my ports and it still wouldn't work.. I could have done something wrong.
I read if you are hooked straight into the modem, all you have to do is change your serverlist.cs and slide your external IP in there, and download "no-IP" and get you a domain started. I have done that now, and I was wondering if my server is now public if I give people my domain name or something another?

If someone wants to give it a try or suggest anything if it's not up and public now, please do. :)
I am very eager to get it online so me and my friends can play it, and maybe one day maintain a legit server. :)

Thanks.

lalalaa.no-ip.org

I suppose that is all you would need to connect to my server? If not let me know.