RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutroial Help xml spawner

Sinclair

Wanderer
Tutroial Help xml spawner

:eek: i downloaded the tutorials for the xml spawner, parts 1-4,and am not able to open file , tried several different ways,any idea what might be wrong.

ArteGordon

Wanderer
What are the exact names of the files that you are trying to uncompress and what are their sizes?

You might try right clicking on one of the zip files, select the 'Open with' option, and try using some of the available alternatives for opening the archive.

Sinclair

Wanderer
Sir do you have tutorials for beginners to this for ppl like me ,never done any scripting , learning how to use spawners now, and like the wya this looks ,any tile u have would be of great help
:)

ArteGordon

Wanderer
Sinclair said:
Sir do you have tutorials for beginners to this for ppl like me ,never done any scripting , learning how to use spawners now, and like the wya this looks ,any tile u have would be of great help
:)
I dont yet have a full tutorial document but you can check out some of the links on the main thread like Tryings beginners tutorial.
At this point the best way to explore the different things that can be done with the system is to try out and study the various examples in the xmlexamples.zip package.

(edit)

oh, and feel free to ask questions. I'm happy to try to help.