RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Slight Changes

E

Eddie Vandetti

Two Slight Changes

I was wondering, I don't think its just me when transparency isn't really effective. In my house I have bags behind walls secured and such and when I try to access them with Krrios using transparency it acts like I am just double clicking the wall, possibly anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong or this could be fixxed.

Also

The party chat is very useful when it tells which spells you are casting on what. I was wondering if Krrios could be updated so that instead of actually having to click it to make it message, you could just hit last target and it would say what you did. I don't know if I disabled something somewhere but for me it doesn't show up by hitting my last target. The only way it shows up is when I actually target something with my mouse. Thanks for reading. :D