RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima.dll - Calibration Question

Cyberspud

Wanderer
Ultima.dll - Calibration Question

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. I know Krioss' Ultima.dll SDK isn't really a third party program, but I didn't feel that it belonged under "RunUO Discussion"...if I am wrong, would a moderator please flog me (or at least move this to the correct forum hehe)?

Anyway, I have a question about the client calibration functions of the Ultima.dll. Using the WorldBuilder way of calibrating, you would be left with a value that you could save (in the registry or where ever) and load up so that you don't have to calibrate every time. Is there a way to get this value from the Ultima.dll?

Just wondering...as always, any help is greatly appreciated!

8)

krrios

Administrator
Apparently the functionality for this was not exposed. That's pretty strange--it certainly was intended to be able to calibrate once and store the value for future use. Anyway, I've added this for the next version, which I'll put on a 'todo' for release.