RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima Live : Interface Editor

Ultima Live : Interface Editor
by : GoldDraco13​
Ver : 0.52a​
Based on Ultima Live
by : Praxiiz​
Introduction
This is a addon for the Ultima Live system created by Praxiiz, You will have to have Ultima Live vo.50a installed in order to use this interface. This interface was designed to compliment the Ultima Live system, I will try to keep up with the author when new features appear.​

I also included my old Mass Land Decor Deed System ( Revamped ) to work with the interface, located HERE.​

This system is still new and will probably need a few tweaks, so please report any bugs as with any wish list ideas.​

What's Included (NEW : Dec 30/11)
  • Multi Leveled Interface with three sub tools
  • Main menu controls editor selection
  • Get/Set Land/Static ID
  • Search Land/Static ID
  • Freeze Land/Static Targets
  • Get/Set/Inc/Dec/Inc 1/Dec 1 Land/Static Z
  • Multi(Repeat Command)
  • Radius Land Target Command
  • Random Land Tile Command
  • Add/Delete/Move Static Targets
  • Hue Finder
  • Mass Land Decorator
  • 10 Easy add static slots
  • Easy select land name
  • Coverage Selector
  • Bounding box type selector
  • Safe revert of 45 sec's built into Land Decor
  • GM Add command (see How to Use for note's)
  • GM Menu : Tele/Props/GM Hide/Delete Item/Help
  • World Mass Tile Changer (see How to Use for note's)
  • Alt Faceplate's
  • (NEW) Ultima Live Architect (see How to Use for note's)
  • (NEW) ULA File Saving/Loading
  • Plus future feature's (ie : Hue Setter), See pic below!

How to Install (New : Dec 25/11)
  1. Make sure you already have Ultima Live v0.50a install, you can get it HERE.
  2. Unzip & Place the Interface folder into your scripts folder
  3. Replace your existing UltimaLive.cs, with the one included, this is temp till the next update from Praxiiz
  4. Restart server
  5. In game [add ULETool
  6. Double Tap Tool, main menu will auto start, restart by double tapping.

Bug Fixes to Date : Dec 30/11
  • Fixed potential crash if tool double clicked outside backpack
  • Fixed a number of gump image issue's
  • Fixed the random generator for the Decor Tool
  • Fixed security to be even more restrictive when in the middle of larger operations
  • Fixed some security issue's
  • Fixed Radius and Random systems
  • Cleaned up more code, add more security
  • Fixed some gump images
  • Fixed some bug checking

How to Use (New : Dec 30/11)

Uploaded a picture of the interface, should feel like Pandora's Box ruffly as it was my inspiration, All hail Arya!​
I'll be adding note's for easy value input, ie: random land tile combo's​
A birdie told me that we could see this project go into the auto gen arena, ie: Auto Gen Dungeon's anyone?​
The World Mass Tile Changer can be accessed threw the Land Tool, first you must set id of the land tile you wish to work on, (the system looks for name of tile not id // future fix will allow ID targets.) then you'll need to select the radius on command, then in the radius value, enter "a", a = all tiles. Then selection one of the four working commands, Set ID, Set Z, Inc Z & Dec Z.​
The GM Add command is hidden in the Statics tool, if you hit the add button with the Set and Get ID values set to "0", the interface will open up the add items/mobiles menu.​
ULA (Ultima Live Architect) can be accessed threw both the land or statics menu via the multi command, when the multi command is on, the get id button text area and search button become access points for the system.​
Copy/Loading ULA File's : The system work the same for land tiles and statics, first for coping to a file, first turn on ULA via Multi Button, once on you need to enter in a unique name for your new file into the get id text field, once a file name exists, you can press the get id button to get the top most point of the area you wish to copy (see fig 1 below), once you get a box A point, press get id again to retrieve the lowest most point, box B point (see fig 1 below). Then once you get both A & B points you can then press get id button to generate a file to your runuo directory, named by the name you entered. Now that you have your file, you can now use the file to paste/change live in game what you copied, this will make it nice as in the future I can see users sharing design file's for this system. So now you have a file, press the multi button to turn on ULA, enter the name of your file into the get id text field, press the get id search button to get a target, target the top most spot, Point A (see fig 1 below). After you target the area, press the get id search button to place the file starting at point A.​
(Fig 1)
A
xxx
xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxx
B
*Point A and B make up box, all x locations will be included!​
ULE_Pic.jpg

Attachments

• ULE.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 63
Update

Uploaded New Updated Version of the Interface for Ultima Live Dec 25/11

Please report any bugs!

Known Issue's
  • The hue system isn't 100% finished!

Update : Dec 26/11

• Added GM Add command (see How to Use for note's)
  • Added GM Menu : Tele/Props/GM Hide/Delete Item/Help
  • Added World Mass Tile Changer (see How to Use for note's)
  • Added Alt Faceplate's
Bug Fixes to Date : Dec 26/11
  • Fixed security to be even more restrictive when in the middle of larger operations
*Uploaded New Updated Version of the Interface for Ultima Live Dec 26/11

-Please report any bugs!

Known Issue's

Update : Dec 27/11
Bug Fixes to Date : Dec 27/11
*Uploaded New Updated Version of the Interface for Ultima Live Dec 27/11
-Please report any bugs!
Known Issue's

Update : Dec 30/11
  • (NEW) Ultima Live Architect (see How to Use for note's)
  • (NEW) ULA File Saving/Loading
Bug Fixes to Date : Dec 30/11
  • Fixed some gump images
  • Fixed some debug coding
*Uploaded New Updated Version of the Interface for Ultima Live Dec 30/11
-Please report any bugs!
Known Issue's
  • Will get crash if trying to load a file into ULA that doesn't exist, (will be fixed next release)
  • Gump will load funny if its not shut down properly, (will be fixed next release)

Safera

Page
You don't have a tutorial for your tool do you?

I could not, for the life of me, figure out some stuff...like defining the radius. I couldn't figure out how to set it..or where/how to type it in.

I'm also not so sure what I'm doing wrong with UOarchitect files...can't seem to edit them when I place them, yet gmtool works fine with them.

Sorry, no instructions on this beta version, I'll make those for the final version. (I did try to make it close to PB so peeps would ruffly have a feel for it)

For the radius feature, you need to select circle target and then enter a number from 1-9 in the box to the right.

I don't have this tool accepting any other file formats except txt for now(You should use the tool to create this file as my ser/des of the tiles should match).

I plan on rewriting this tool once Praxiiz releases his next version, so if you want to post what you'd like added to it or changed, please feel free.