RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Ultima Live Map Streamer and Editor 0.97

No permission to download

Praxiiz

Sorceror
Having Fatal errors and running it as an admin

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4589.19180
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...done (3854 items, 1012 mobiles) (2.21 seconds)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...Loading Ultima Live map changes
Error:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obj
ect.
at UltimaLive.CRC.OnLoad()
at Server.WorldLoadEventHandler.Invoke()
at Server.World.Load()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

This is usually caused by RunUO not finding a particular map file. Check your path in /scripts/misc/datapath.cs and make sure runuo is in fact loading all the map files you have specified in /scripts/misc/MapDefinitions.cs

joshw

Sorceror
This is usually caused by RunUO not finding a particular map file. Check your path in /scripts/misc/datapath.cs and make sure runuo is in fact loading all the map files you have specified in /scripts/misc/MapDefinitions.cs
I checked all the datapath and mapdefinition scripts all are working fine. It has to be something in your code line instructions with datapath.cs

Code:
private static string CustomPath = Core.BaseDirectory + "\\ClientFiles";
Now Im using a custom path for my main files placed on my desktop they are not in the typical install location for Ultima Online. That is the only thing I can think of that would be causing this.

Praxiiz

Sorceror
The step by step instructions have you create a folder in your server's main folder and name it ClientFiles. It then instructs you to modify the datapath.cs and copy your game client files into that folder. We're you able to do this? The server has to know where it can find your game files.

john burns

Sorceror
Ok, I have a linux box running Ubuntu 14.4 LTS, I installed RunUO distro from github, modified what files I needed to, added UOLive to it, modified what files was needed, and getting these errors -----------

+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS1519: Line 1642: Unexpected symbol `if' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 1642: Unexpected symbol `!=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 1644: Unexpected symbol `=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 1644: Unexpected symbol `(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 1644: Unexpected symbol `)' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1525: Line 1649: Unexpected symbol `void', expecting `class', `delegate', `enum', `interface', `partial', or `struct'

I uploaded the PlayerMobile.cs file hoping someone can correct my mistakes.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile--runuo.cs
    131.3 KB · Views: 0

joshw

Sorceror
The step by step instructions have you create a folder in your server's main folder and name it ClientFiles. It then instructs you to modify the datapath.cs and copy your game client files into that folder. We're you able to do this? The server has to know where it can find your game files.

Ok I got it to work but don't have the source files for the 2.5 server to do the hued statics modification so buildings in umbra aren't hued anymore but got it working. Plus tried to install it on an older server so got new one went through it and got it working. Sorry for the questions been quite awhile since played around with scripts and systems.
Once again thank you for the support its good to see people supporting there creations :)