RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultima SDK 2.1

ErikDivinityT2A;774803 said:
Thanks very much for making this available, however there's something up with the source.zip. I can't open with WinRAR or Windows Explorer. Wrong filetype?
Figured it out. This is a gzipped tar. Rename to .tgz and WinRAR will open.

Asmir3

Sorceror
I been looking for this everywhere but when i unzip i get an error !
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Asmir\Desktop\Ultima SDK 2.1.zip: Unexpected end of archive
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Asmir\Desktop\Ultima SDK 2.1.zip: CRC failed in Ultima SDK 2.1. The file is corrupt

Ánheledir

Wanderer
HellRazor;755668 said:
I'd like to see an official RunUO SVN put up for the Ultima SDK. There have been a lot of fixes posted, but the lack of a central repository is resulting in lots of different versions of the SDK floating around. It would be good to have a place to submit bug fixes and improvements to so we could have one version with all the fixes in it.

I'm not associated with the RunUO-Team, so this is no "official Repository". But as mentioned in another Thread I'm working on a new version of Pandora's Box on Codeplex. I also have included the Ultima SDK Sources in the Repository, so whoever want to submit changes or patches for this may do so under Pandora's Box - Home - I would be glad to include them to the source control. :)

Idea for the officials: Make a new Codeplex project with the Ultima SDK so contributing new features will be easier :eek:

Greets, Anheledir

Jeff

Lord
Ánheledir;776489 said:
I'm not associated with the RunUO-Team, so this is no "official Repository". But as mentioned in another Thread I'm working on a new version of Pandora's Box on Codeplex. I also have included the Ultima SDK Sources in the Repository, so whoever want to submit changes or patches for this may do so under Pandora's Box - Home - I would be glad to include them to the source control. :)

Idea for the officials: Make a new Codeplex project with the Ultima SDK so contributing new features will be easier :eek:

Greets, Anheledir

UltimaSDK - Home

Brutus5000

Sorceror
Just to say: this cpc.exe-crap is a pain in the ass. Can you really read this patch-xml files? I have uploaded one, and I hope i have done this correctly. Would it also work to upload .diff files from svn or other programs like WinMerge?

Jeff

Lord
Brutus5000;785222 said:
Just to say: this cpc.exe-crap is a pain in the ass. Can you really read this patch-xml files? I have uploaded one, and I hope i have done this correctly. Would it also work to upload .diff files from svn or other programs like WinMerge?

What are you uploading, the project wasnt made for outside user inputs.

P.S. cpc is easy if you use the gui command for it

HellRazor

Knight
This is awesome, good to see a single source repository for the SDK. Hope the admins keep it maintained and allow the patches and improvements people make.