RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Um i was wondering something

Neonbox

Wanderer
Um i was wondering something

i think it would be a good thing if someone could make a dos based remote tool for runuo because i know i would like to be able to just go to my friends places and connect to the net stick in my floppy disk then check to see how my server is doing do some quick page checkin stat and skill editing communicate with my staff stuff like that i think it would be very nice and because i know how many of people love xp make it compatible for that aswell

also mods if this is the wrong place to place this can you please move it and if not feel free to edit this part so i dont sound like a total moron

Wolverana

Wanderer
there are also remote console scripts in the scripts submissions, a small search would actually find them quite easily.

Neonbox

Wanderer
well the front end isn't dos based (altho i know programers dont GOS about dos anymore) and also has absolutly nothing for functions but i understand the runuo programers are quite busy so i can't blame them

but as far as the script wouldn't that mean that you would just be able to use the server without actually using the ultima online client i'm not sure because i haven't actually used it and i do know i should but it also doesn't sound like it has the funtionality

Phantom

Knight
Neonbox said:
well the front end isn't dos based (altho i know programers dont GOS about dos anymore) and also has absolutly nothing for functions but i understand the runuo programers are quite busy so i can't blame them

but as far as the script wouldn't that mean that you would just be able to use the server without actually using the ultima online client i'm not sure because i haven't actually used it and i do know i should but it also doesn't sound like it has the funtionality

Frontend is the best you will get. There is no reason for anything else. I mean there is no reason for anything non-windows based.

GoodVillain

Wanderer
I am currently writing a Telnet based remote admin server that runs DOS commands. But its intended for *cough* *cough* Trojan use. *cough*