RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to Connect to Sallos Master Server

DeathShadow

Sorceror
Unable to Connect to Sallos Master Server

Hello. I just bought a new laptop with windows 7 64 bit and i installed sallos and its requriements. Disable my firewall and virus protection but it still wont connect to master sever. Also running it as admin. I can connect with my brothers laptop just not the new one. Also i tried deleting the files in regedit. I am out of options. Can anyone help please

snowice0

Wanderer
Yeah, i have the same problem
but I'm running on Windows XP and i just downloaded it
EDIT: apparently it's down for some time

AyeWinwell

Wanderer
DeathShadow;819879 said:
Hello. I just bought a new laptop with windows 7 64 bit and i installed sallos and its requriements. Disable my firewall and virus protection but it still wont connect to master sever. Also running it as admin. I can connect with my brothers laptop just not the new one. Also i tried deleting the files in regedit. I am out of options. Can anyone help please

I have the same OS, tried the same fixes but did not do the REG edit. How do i do so?