RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[undress comand help

dragonos

Wanderer
[undress comand help

Someone can help me with create command [undress (all items will be pack to backpack) from body (i am not very good in english :> )

Kireko

Wanderer
well

Well, If you have the command started, you need to post it here and we can help you this way. If you do not have it started, then you should probably look at some of the other command scripts, and start to make it that way. ( NOTE: I was told to do it this way also)
After that show us what you have and we can help you.

dragonos

Wanderer
unfortunatly i am newb and i am noot scripter i only change values of some scripts what i needed i looking for people who can make this script for me

Kireko

Wanderer
honestly....

Well Honestly I am also a neb at scripting, but I my self have written some pretty weird stuff that works.
I am working on adding a new "staff type" class on my shard. *shudders*

Any way not why I posted. Before the Flamers get on here and see this, You are not to request a script, very unfortunate for many....

However, just try ANYTHING, on the new command and I GUARUNTEE (sp??)

1. You Will Learn A TON!
2. People Will Help You, Even If You Don't Know What

public class Kryss : BaseSword

Means, I know MANY people who don't...... Sadly, They Also Own Shards....

Greystar

Wanderer
heh someone already posted an undress command. It's probably in the Archives but I did download it from here. So do a little bit a looking, even if the search feature doesn't work it is there.