UO Architect Wiki and Forums

Discussion in 'Third Party Program Support' started by jeffcarley, Mar 3, 2017.

1. jeffcarley

jeffcarley Sorceror

2. chris.infamous@live.com

chris.infamous@live.com Sorceror

This may not be the right place to post this...but..

It has been quite some time since I last tinkered with running a custom runUO server. I use runUO 2.2 and the mondains legacy game client.

As is - everything works perfectly the way it should. I have a custom map in place of Trammel, and I've used a very handy region editing tool to remove all of the regions.

The only issue I am having is getting uoarchitect 2.7.3 to work.

I've followed an install instruction video down to the very last detail, as per configuring the files within the runUO server folder. Everytime I try to compile the scripts, I get a ton of warnings and errors.

I can't seem to wrap my brain around what I might be doing wrong!

So, instead of anyone having to go the trouble of typing a lot of instructions or suggestions - if that would indeed be your course of action - I am asking for a plain copy of runuo 2.2 with the server files for UO architect already added and ready to go :)

I've searched google in vain.

See, my original plan was to use pandoras box to build everything. When I started, I realized how foolish that would be in terms of time required. Since I am the only person working on this custom map, I need uo architect to build and edit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!