RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Uo Brazilian Reborn ] Imcompatibility With New Clients

soulsoul666

Sorceror
Hello guys.. here i come to you to tell one more time about UO BRAZILIAN REBORN..
(if you dont know about the project.. go to this topic http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/download-uo-brazilian-reborn-mount-patch-beta.104608/)
well ,to finish the project i must finish only 15 animations... so its very close to become true... but.. now the purpose of this topic
ok.. one guy reported me about some bugs of new clients in relation of new custom animations , arts, mountable creatures, itens. well, let me explain:
i tested all clients to discover where the bug begins
and thats what i discovered..
in client 7.0.8.2 everything works ok.. without bugs

in client 7.0.9.0 the problem begins.. this client do not display custom mounts and have some bugs to display itens

in client 7.0.11.0 or > .. the problem is the same of the client 7.0.9.0 with addition that this new clients do not display shadows...

what the fuck EA games are doing with uo?
this guys are fucking my project.. arg...

Blackheart87

Sorceror
i think that OSI change something on .uop file that the client open, i think after, the .mul, you have to find the way to to change it! kons have found a way to read it.

Apocolypse

Sorceror
Is there any way that i can use these anims but not replace the existing? just add them on so i can have a bunch of different mounts? i love these but idont wanna replace the existing ones =/

zaldeskull

Sorceror
Is there any way that i can use these anims but not replace the existing? just add them on so i can have a bunch of different mounts? i love these but idont wanna replace the existing ones =/

Yes there is. You would have to free some spots first. You can take the ore elementals and earth elemental for example. Those monster animations are the same but different color and each take up a slot. You could use one of those spots for all the different colors or different elementals and just add the appropriate hue section to the script and free up all those spots for the new animations.

joshw

Sorceror
Some of the animations in this package are considered low level animation and will not work in the suggested sopts and will not work even if loaded in the correct spots until the SVN is updated for the new file format and editing tools are updated from what i can see. But the non mounts should work fine in the suggested above spots.