RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Controler

Status
Not open for further replies.

irro

Page
UO Controler

**Update 2**

UO Controler is not meant to be a download and control portal for UO. I am trying to design it to support all the great communities for UO. Please dont take it any other way

I have released beta .2

I released a new beta today, go check it out.

Updates from .1
Right click menus
Web Browser Support
Default Directory information available in web broswer
Launch Start now operates, but launches www.learnuo.com as a place holder

P.S. Im coding this really late at night, so there may be spelling mistakes.
And... If anyone has some spare time and wants to make some graphics for the program, it would be greatly appreciated. Pixels 238, 608

/End Update

This is the latest screenshot of the UO Controler. I know I havent posted here about it before, but I wanted to get some feedback before release.

History: While making new maps for LearnUO and UOL I was constantly switching back in forth between UOL programs, photoshop, multiple folders, restart RUO and the client, among other things. I thought it would be nice to have a program that could manage it all. Ive added a few other sections, for players, shard staff, shard hosts, and for other customization.

Extras:
1. On the list there are buttons for all the most commonly used programs for each category, and where you can download them, I believe this will help newbs find the programs they need. The web browser will also alert the user when programs are updated.

2. The bottom of the screen is a web browser that will pull up info on each process the user is trying to do. Since its all on the web, it can be constantly updated to give the best information, such as new features that come along with the new program updates.

3. Alot of the program is customizable, so if you have custom programs or directories you can easily use UO Controler to fit your needs.

So tell me what you think, and what you think should be added.

irro

Page
I posted an early release in the learnuo downloads section. Only the Play UO Tab is functioning right now. I really need some feedback on the best way to display extra information on each topic, like

Offrical Website
Tutorials
Functions
Fun Facts
Custom Directory changes

Stuff like that.

I was thinking on having you open the programs by clicking on the right mouse button over them, and bringing up a list of extra stuff by clicking on the left mouse button.

Any thoughts?

*Please Download at www.learnuo.com*

Status
Not open for further replies.