RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Decryptor

Hellable

Wanderer
7.0.10.3 is completely messed up, if i log in almost all statics are missing.
Just letting you know :)
Nice feature tho but i guess ill have to find another way.

Hellable

Wanderer
My entire client is completely corrupted and went haywire, every single way i try logging in my entire gameworld is 90% missing.. Heheh didnt work out as i hoped.

Safera

Page
The first thing to note is that I put this and the client I want to use it with into its own folder. This way, you can be sure it isn't going to mess up any files and to make sure that you copy and backup any client.exe that you do decrypt. It doesn't overwrite your client; it gives the decrypted one a new name so you won't lose your original either way.

I really just wanted to say that I can confirm this working with 7.0.7.1 & 7.0.23.1.

FingersMcSteal

Sorceror
I can confirm i'm still alive lol \o/

Glad this is still working for the later clients and yes... It makes a copy of the client in the same location this application is placed (desktop or in a folder).

Works thrown me back into a truck so i'm kinda on and off a lot at the moment... kinda suxs to be me right now... 3000 miles in 5 days, like I wanted to go back to that !!! Pays the bills tho ;)

Take care folks o/
Steve (a.k.a FingersMcSteal)