RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Fiddler, what am I doing wrong?

Nastia Cross

Traveler
Ok so full disclosure:
I'm running windows on a partition on my iMac.
I play on a server called Ossus. I'm allowed to design my own 31x31 house, which I usually do in Photoshop. The staff of the server tells me it would be easier to do in my own server. So I've got my own server running and I have the Ice's GM Tool to help me out. But I can't seem to get UO Fiddler to install. I've downloaded the latest version of .NET and I've extracted the latest version of Fiddler but every time I try to run it I get the following pop-up:

To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .NET framework:
v4.0 30319
Contact your application publisher...

What have I neglected to do?
Thanks!

Nastia Cross

Traveler
I installed 4.0. Got the message, went back to Microsoft's website and checked to make sure it was installed right. It is... I'll try that link again tonight.

Nastia Cross

Traveler
OK so the problem was when it asked me to restart after the installation I was restarting the iMac, not the Windows partition. So after I restarted the partition, it worked. Thanks!