RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

UO Hue Editor 1.0.0.8

No permission to download

gramosiri

Wanderer
gramosiri submitted a new resource:

UO Hue Editor (version 1.0.0.8) - hues

Description

UO Hue Editor lets you modify the colors that the Ultima Online client uses.

See screenshots.

Installation

Click below to download the hue editor, copy the contents of the archive file into whichever directory your choose.

Oficial site download:...

Read more about this resource...

Valorian

Wanderer
Hey there. I was looking for this a while. Did you rewrite the editor? Because it would be nice to see also a preview how the hues look on arts. Is it possible to implement this?

Greetings

gramosiri

Wanderer
Hey there. I was looking for this a while. Did you rewrite the editor? Because it would be nice to see also a preview how the hues look on arts. Is it possible to implement this?

Greetings

Yes, look for the file 'hues.mul' in your Ultima Online folder and open with Hues for access to all colors.

zerodowned

Sorceror
I think Valorian is asking if you can see a preview of how a specific item or mobile will look with a selected hue.

It's a nice feature to have if you're able to include it.

Valorian

Wanderer
Yes, thanks zerodowed :)

That is exactly what I meant. I also would love to have a chance to put a hex-code (from Photoshop, gimp, etc) directly in the program to choose same colors, or to copy an exact hex code from a color I already made.

This will be great :D

Thanks a lot for your work gramosiri!