RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO mIRC Emote Script v 0.2

Viago

Knight
UO mIRC Emote Script v 0.8 RC With Item Order Tool

well oneday in mIRC i got bored and tuned a sript, it waz the rez script, i tuned it alot till i came out with this kinda simulated uo for mIRC.

Basicly instead of slapping somone with a large fish...which is dumb emote. i added several funny emotes based on UO. it has gaines/losses.

everytime u reload or remove the script from mIRC ittl reset all your skills and wins/losses

what you do is right click on somone, and click one of the new Emotes.
Attack, track, steal, cast spell, Peace, heal and resurect.

you can also use "send them your info" this will msg the person your info. like skills wins or loses ect. You can send your self the same info by clicking on you and select this option.

there is an info button which will emote the room what version you are uing and a lil add for runuo that is NOT emoted. just told to you!

agen i do not know much about this for of scripting, though it is rather simple. i used an existing script which performed the "resurection" but that was about it. also there are spelling error ;) and i will be adding more options as i get to know more about this, and befor i submit it to a few mIRC websites.

but here it is for you runuo peeps. Tell me what you think and your ideas.
im thinking of using some dialogs and a toolbar upto. that you can ente info in, such as for Order submitions to crafters. or something simular. but im still learning this shiz so. tell me what ya think

Update =================
Version 0.8 RC (close to done)
Dialogs For
Ordering items, such as armor, weapons, houses, pets ect
information dialog

better emote menu
added more organized menu

commands
/orderd Brings up order dialog
/fight [name] Fights person aka /fight Viago
/steal [name] Steal somethign from person
/heal [name] Heal person
/peace [name] peace the person
/track [name] track down the person
/cast [name] cast a spell on person
/res [name] Resurrect person
/status [name] send person your status or send slef status
/info gives info about these tools.

you can also right click on person in mIRC chat windo (includign youre self)

How To Use Ordering tool:
simplu type /orderd to bring up the window. enter in the person you whant to send order in the "Who" ling. and fill out the rest of the orderform. And click
Set up order, this will ask you to configm the order, or cancle it. click the send order button, and your order will be sent to the person.

the order will be sent via /msg to the person you whant it to be sent to. THE PERSON MUST BE ONLINE

the emotes i have not yet finished, nor spell checked yet. been working on the order system.

the orderform

the order message

the menus

there is still a lil bit to do, but ima call it quits for now. ill work on it later on.

Download Now Available!

UPDATED=========
Fixed majority of the grammer errors!

let me know if you have any probliums getting it to work!

Attachments

• Viagos_mIRC_UO_Emotes_And_UO_Item_ordering_Tool_V08rc.zip
    34.5 KB · Views: 64

Viago

Knight
after i get some kinks worked out of it ill add a rar for download.

note the image above from previous post. the person who is placing the order, fills in the information, Sets the order. then they can send it to whom they said the program to. there are a few bugs to be worked out but for most part it WORKS!!

here is a sneek peek of message to the seller/crafter by the buyer

also i am working on a backup system that people who send orders can save the order befor sending it, so they dont have to allways imput the stuff if they repedidly whant the item(s)

Viago

Knight
TheOutkastDev said:
I'd consider using it, except I don't want people to think I can't spell.

hehe yea.....er...waite :mad: lol. yea, main part of it is to get it to work then work on grammer. but only the emotes are misspeled, unles i missed a few lings in the order sys.

ty for your praise ;)

now i just need to learn how to make a bot....:confused:

and i will put the import/export orders a lil later. once i take it outa rc/betta that way wont have any conflict in old files.

:rolleyes: i forget who gave me the idea to do this, i think it was spidy. credit goes to him for giving me the Ordering tool idea.

Wrycina

Wanderer
Speaking mIRC...does RunUO have and mIRC server? I seen in one of the RUO Radio posts about irc.runuo.com but when I tried to connect it didnt work:confused: