RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Networking

RHYMES

Wanderer
UO Networking

Hi, my name is Rhymes, I like networking. I wrote this networking core Hi Packet Handling and uses IRIS binary huffman tree with my own personal networking async model.

The Main func is in the program.cs file.

Right now it logs you into UOGamers and and selects the first shard with the first char. Can be changed in the characterlist func and server function in packethandlers.cs

Have fun. I probably would reorganized the class to use partials so each packet recv goes it its own file but whatever.

Thanks to my boyfriend tommy in teaching me C#.

www.ricksprogs.com/UONetwork.rar

Changes comments post them. My friend is putting it in a .dll so if you want to wait you can.

RHYMES

Wanderer
I spent yesterday stripping the networking from UO Proxy. UO Proxy is a utility that works with Razor, PlayUO, and hopefully sallos UO. Its just a proxy you connect to that allows you to control data flow between the server and your client and visa versa. This could be great for PvMers.

RHYMES

Wanderer
Seanchen.net said:
The author who made UO Proxy made it for that reason, how could you not notice the features on the download page. Infact the author got banned yet again for posting it here. Granted he was already banned for his other project.

I question how you wrote code off of PlayUO....

Never heard of UO Proxy by someone else, but I doubt Ill change the name since I could care less. If you cant figure out how it works with PlayUO then its magic.

RHYMES

Wanderer
Just read about UO Proxy, Consider this the C# 4 windows Version for Easy Development. But mine will be featured towards PvM and roleplayers. Like Phantom and I.

RHYMES

Wanderer
Phantom, remember last week where we ran around your backyard and threw rocks at eachother and yelled COR POR!!! Then you magic unlocked my pants off?

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
RHYMES said:
Phantom, remember last week where we ran around your backyard and threw rocks at eachother and yelled COR POR!!! Then you magic unlocked my pants off?

This suppose to be funny?

I am reporting this thread, its so far off topic its not even funny. Plus the fact you based some of your code on PlayUO code, its more then enough to report it.

RHYMES

Wanderer
Seanchen.net said:
This suppose to be funny?

I am reporting this thread, its so far off topic its not even funny. Plus the fact you based some of your code on PlayUO code, its more then enough to report it.

Who said my code is based off PlayUO. Your kind of cute when your angry, do you get angry often?

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
RHYMES said:
Who said my code is based off PlayUO. Your kind of cute when your angry, do you get angry often?

Actually you said it, of course I deleted my post, lucky you moderators can view deleted post.

I have nothing to be angry about, your going to sit here and lie and claim you never said you based code off within PlayUO. Yet I read your post twice, and I am sure you said, and my original response will prove it.

Greystar

Wanderer
Seanchen.net said:
Actually you said it, of course I deleted my post, lucky you moderators can view deleted post.

I have nothing to be angry about, your going to sit here and lie and claim you never said you based code off within PlayUO. Yet I read your post twice, and I am sure you said, and my original response will prove it.

The original post stated that this was based of PlayUO's packet handling AND the stuff from Ultima Iris... I also remember seeing that and almost replied, but decided against it.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
Greystar said:
The original post stated that this was based of PlayUO's packet handling AND the stuff from Ultima Iris... I also remember seeing that and almost replied, but decided against it.

Alright so I am not going crazy, thats good, because hell after three years the rate people go insane is high.

Hell just look at Greystar he has been declared sane twice already :) ( jk Greystar ).

Greystar

Wanderer
Seanchen.net said:
Alright so I am not going crazy, thats good, because hell after three years the rate people go insane is high.

Hell just look at Greystar he has been declared sane twice already :) ( jk Greystar ).

LOL... (no offense taken, my friends tell me that all the time).

WarAngel

Wanderer
RHYMES said:

It's blatantly obvious that you just try to provoke him. You did it in his other thread. You should probably go ahead and grow up too.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
RHYMES said:
You guys hijacked my thread. Can you just not post in my threads?

Stop stealing code from from other programmers, stop attacking me for being different, stop doing alot of things.

Then perhaps I will think about it.

Seanchen.net

Wanderer
At least the stuff I write, I give credit or write original code.

How many different applications did you steal code from exactly.

Plus you have a bold face lie in your post, the networking code is NOT YOURS yet you claim you wrote it.