RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UO Roleplay Looking for Team Help

Brighid

Sorceror
UO Roleplay is a four year old, established, fantasy roleplaying/PvM (and PvP with consent/rp) shard, that has now changed hands due to the owners moving on to other projects. As the new administrator, I am looking for the following:

1) Scripters. We have things that need fixed, balanced or continued working on, and I have a lot of ideas of things I'd like to see offered to help draw players back into the game, and I am open to your ideas as well.

2) Mappers who are creative and well versed in CentrEd.

3) Gamemasters who are trustworthy, responsible, willing to communicate, good with player relations, and have fun (or dangerous, or terrifying!) ideas for quests. UO Roleplay has a history and lore that I wish to not only continue but build upon. This would be your opportunity to have a hand in creating history.

If you are interested in helping, please message me! The shard is low on players right now, so it's the perfect opportunity to bring in new ideas and change!

~ Alpmara

Brighid

Sorceror
Thanks! The owners/previous admin were and are wonderful people. I wish them well in their new endeavor, and am grateful they have allowed me to continue with what they've begun. :)